Bliss & Bone Delivers the Best Printed Wedding Invitations for You
Printed wedding invitations are a long-standing tradition that began with the invention of the Gutenberg printing press in 1447 and continues to this day. Once reserved only for the nobility, printed wedding invitations are an elegant way to announce your upcoming ceremony and reception and to generate excitement among your invited guests.
At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy for you to create unique wedding invitations that reflect your special commitment to each other. Our easy-to-use interface is ideally suited for designing high end wedding invitations and for providing you with the best wedding invitation backgrounds, images and extras to make your printed wedding invitations truly special.
Printed wedding invitations can incorporate many features that can set your wedding invite apart from the ordinary. Foil stamping, letterpress printing, embossing and flat printing are all options that can showcase your own personal style to make your printed wedding invitations truly special. Bliss & Bone offers all the most popular options and some exclusive features to customize your wedding invitations. We are your best source for custom printed wedding invitations online.
Bliss & Bone makes it easy to design modern letterpress wedding invitations to help you celebrate your big day. We offer wedding invitations, insert cards, Save the Date cards and many other items of wedding stationery for you. If you and your partner are planning to marry in the near future, choosing wedding invitations from Bliss & Bone can help you to create the perfect wedding invite for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding. We offer high end wedding invitation options that are precisely right for you.
Why Choose Printed Wedding Invitations?
Printed wedding invitations are a traditional way to let friends and family members know about your upcoming nuptials. Custom printed wedding invitations offer some real advantages for you and your invited guests:
- Instant keepsakes: Your friends and family members can keep your printed wedding invitations as mementos of the big event. These paper wedding invitations are ideal inclusions in scrapbooks or framed as a reminder of this special day for you and your partner. Elegant and portable, a wedding invitation that's printed is a great keepsake for you and for your guests. Your printed wedding invitaiton is often one of the only physical reminders you'll have from your wedding.
- Unique designs: Designing your own printed wedding invitations with Bliss & Bone can allow you to incorporate images and designs that are meaningful to you and your partner. Rather than opting for cookie-cutter designs, we make it easy to create unique wedding invitations that highlight your relationship and the special love you and your partner share.
- Accessibility: While not everyone has access to email, you can mail your paper wedding invitation to anyone on your guest list. By choosing a wedding invitation that's printed, you can make sure that everyone gets your wedding invite in a format they can access easily.
- Formality: Most wedding etiquette experts prefer printed wedding invitations over more casual methods of letting people know about your upcoming weddings. While online wedding invitations are becoming much more common and are available through Bliss & Bone, there really is no substitute for a wedding invitation that's printed if you wish to make an unforgettable statement.
- A personal touch: You can include notes or inserts in your printed wedding invitations that will give each wedding invite a personalized touch. A few words from you or your partner will make your guests feel even more special when they receive your paper wedding invitation in the mail.
Designing and sending a wedding invitation that's printed can allow you and your partner to make the most positive impression on all your wedding invite recipients. Best of all, you and your guests can keep this tangible reminder of your wedding day for many years to come. For all these reasons, choosing printed wedding invitations can make the greatest impact on those
How Much Do Printed Wedding Invitations Cost?
One often mentioned drawback of printed wedding invitations is the cost of printing. The average cost of a wedding was about $30,000 in 2020. That amount is likely to increase this year because of inflation and increased demand for wedding services.
The average cost of printed wedding invitations is estimated at $1,600 for 100 letterpress wedding invites. By working with Bliss & Bone and possibly using flat printing methods to print your paper wedding invitation, however, you can reduce the cost of your printed wedding invitations to help you manage your wedding budget more effectively.
The cost of wedding invitation printing depends on a number of factors, including the number of printed wedding invitations you need and the features you want to include in your paper wedding invitation. Some features of printed wedding invitations that can increase the cost of printing include the following:
- The quality of paper you choose can have an impact on the overall cost of your printed wedding invitations.
- Some enhancements like embossing or gold foil can increase the amount you pay for your paper wedding invitation.
- The type of printing you select for your wedding invite will also play a role in cost. For instance, letterpress wedding invitations typically cost more because custom presses must be created to achieve the desired results.
- If you choose to invest in design services for your printed wedding invitations, your designer will often require a deposit prior to creating unique wedding invitations for you and your partner.
- Some printing companies and wedding stationery websites also charge added fees for access to image galleries, certain fonts and other options for your wedding invite.
- Wedding invitation envelopes usually constitute an additional cost for your printed wedding invitations. When selecting a wedding invitation that's paper, remember to factor in the cost of your wedding invitation envelopes as part of the overall cost of your wedding invitations.
At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to create your own unique wedding invitations with our online interface. Whether you need a mix of printed and online wedding invitations or printed wedding invitations only, Bliss & Bone can help you to create the high end wedding invitation you want at an affordable cost.
Elements of Your Paper Wedding Invitation
Wedding invitations have some basic elements in common:
- Basic information on your wedding: The most important part of your paper wedding invitation is the information it provides to your guests. A wedding invitation that's paper allows your guests to refer to the date, time and location of your wedding easily and quickly.
- RSVP information: Letting your guests know how to respond to your wedding invite will allow you to plan more precisely for the number of guests you expect. A card insert in your printed wedding invitations can allow guests to respond more easily to your wedding invite. Or, if you are collecting RSVP information digitally on your wedding website, make sure to include your website URL on your printed wedding invitation.
- Images and backgrounds: Finding the right wedding invitation backgrounds and images will help your paper wedding invitation stand out from the crowd and be noticed.
- Fonts and customizations: The font you choose for your paper wedding invitation will make a big impact on its appearance. Modern letterpress wedding invitations can accommodate a wide range of fonts to suit your specific tastes and those of your partner.
- Added features: A gold foil wedding invitation or an embossed wedding invite can make a real impression on your invited guests. Edge painting or a colored back paper is another method for adding pop and color to your printed wedding invitations.
- Wedding invitation envelopes: For many high end wedding invitations, couples may choose to have will an inner and an outer envelope to protect your paper wedding invitation from damage in transit. An inner envelope, however, is not required, and often an outer envelope is sufficient.
Choosing a wedding invitation that's paper will allow you to put your own twist on unique wedding invitations that will wow your guests.
Printed Wedding Invitations vs. Online Wedding Invites
At Bliss & Bone, we offer both online and printed wedding invitations that are designed by our customers to suit their own unique love story. There are advantages and drawbacks to each type of wedding invite.
- Deciding on a wedding invitation that's printed will allow you to add some important finishing touches like embossing or textured paper. This can make an even greater impact on your recipients and can make your wedding invitations something truly special.
- A wedding invitation that's printed can be much more suitable for those without access to email, which is required for online wedding invitations.
- Printed wedding invitations are still more acceptable in terms of wedding etiquette than online wedding invites, which may be important for those planning a traditional wedding ceremony and reception.
- Because they do not need to be printed, online wedding invitations can be produced much more quickly than comparable paper wedding invitations.
- Online wedding invitations are designed to link seamlessly to wedding websites, which can make it easy to let your guests know about changes to your wedding plans as they occur.
- Online wedding invitations do not require postage or printing, which makes them a less expensive choice for you and your partner.
Combining both types of wedding invitations can sometimes be an effective way to reduce costs for your wedding. Bliss & Bone makes it easy to match your paper wedding invitation to your website and your online wedding invitations, which can create a cohesive look and feel for all your wedding stationery. For many couples, printing a smaller amount of paper wedding invitations and wedding invitation envelopes can be a good compromise between the elegance of printed wedding invitations and the convenience of an online wedding invite.
Combining Wedding Invitation Printing With Online Components
At Bliss & Bone, we offer unified design options to help you create the most unique wedding invitations. Taking a look at the wedding invitation samples available on our wedding stationery websites can allow you to create a suite of printed wedding invitations, online wedding invites and website designs to create a pulled-together look for all your wedding communications.
Starting with a wedding invitation that's printed will allow you to add design elements that can be carried over to your online wedding invitations. Adding an elegant wedding invitation background or starting with a wedding invitation sample from Bliss & Bone can allow you to create unique wedding invitations that will make the best impression on your invited guests.
While online wedding invitations can be linked directly to your wedding website, a wedding invitation that’s printed will require an insert card that provides this information to your guests. Your wedding website should have a custom URL to ensure that your guests can easily remember and type the web address into their browsers. As one of the leading wedding stationery websites, Bliss & Bone offers wedding websites that are designed to match your paper wedding invitations as well as your online wedding invite designs.
Sending online wedding invites to those with easy access to email and printed wedding invitations to all the rest of the people on your guest list can help you to save money on the cost of custom printed wedding invitations. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you create a customized approach to your printed wedding invitations to reduce the cost of this part of your wedding planning checklist.
How to Use Insert Cards With Printed Wedding Invitations
Adding an insert card to travel with your printed wedding invitations can make it much easier to direct guests to your wedding website. By choosing a wedding invitation that's paper, you can design unique wedding invitations that will serve as reminders of your special day. A ride-along insert card that uses the same wedding invitation background can provide added information and a link directly to your wedding website. This can allow you to present a high end wedding invitation without the clutter associated with added information for your guests. Some of the information that can be included in the insert cards for your letterpress wedding invitations include the following:
- Links to wedding websites: By including an insert card in your wedding invitation envelopes, you can provide a helpful link to your wedding website. This can help your guests find accommodations and travel arrangements without marring the elegant look of paper wedding invitations.
- Information on accommodations: If you have reserved a block of rooms in a local hotel, an insert included in your wedding invite is the perfect way to let people know about these reserved accommodations.
- Transportation arrangements: If there are shuttles or buses from your cerement to the reception, for example, letting your guests know in advance is a great idea so they know what to expect.
- Reception cards: Details about your reception can also be conveyed through the use of wedding invite insert cards. This information can help your guests to plan for your wedding much more effectively.
- Maps and directions: Maps are useful additions that can be printed on cards and included in your wedding invitation envelopes. While these elements of your printed wedding invitations should not be on the actual wedding invite, they can provide added help for your invited guests in finding the venues for your ceremony and reception.
- Instructions for requested attire: While a line about the appropriate clothing for your events can sometimes be included in your paper wedding invitation, most etiquette experts recommend putting this information on an insert card. By leaving your printed wedding invitations clean and elegant, you can create a positive impression on everyone who receives one of your unique wedding invitations.
- Registry information: Couples typically do not put wedding registry information directly on their online or paper wedding invitation. If you have a wedding website, registry information should most certainly be included there. For a wedding invitation that's printed, an insert card is a useful way to include information on your wedding registries. These cards can be slipped into wedding invitation envelopes and can provide added information for the recipients of your letterpress wedding invitations.
- Details of added events: Adding an insert card to a wedding invitation that's printed can allow you to send added information to members of your wedding party and close family members about special events. These may include rehearsal dinners, wedding breakfasts and other events that are for a select few. By putting this info on your insert card rather than on your paper wedding invitation, you can avoid confusion while providing detailed information to those with a need to know.
Choosing a wedding invitation that's paper will allow you to customize your wedding inserts for the specific recipients you choose. Whether you are planning to send a gold foil wedding invitation or an invite based on one of our wedding invitation samples, Bliss & Bone can help you create an insert that is a perfect match to your own unique wedding invitations and wedding invitation envelopes.
All About Save the Date Cards
Save the Date cards are designed to arrive well before your printed wedding invitations are sent. These little reminders are not a substitute for a paper wedding invitation. Instead, they contain the date and time of your wedding and the venue you have chosen. By sending out Save the Dates as soon as your initial wedding arrangements have been put in place, you can ensure that your guests are prepared when your official letterpress wedding invitations arrive later.
Making sure that your Save the Dates match your printed wedding invitations is easier with the wedding invitation samples available in our gallery. We also offer an exceptional array of wedding invitation background options
What Are Letterpress Wedding Invitations?
While digital printing and offset printing are the most common types of wedding invitation printing, letterpress wedding invitations offer an elegant look that can set off your wedding invite design to best effect. Also referred to as typographic printing or relief printing, letterpress wedding invitation printing creates textural interest and allows you to emboss your wedding invite.
Printing plates are used to press the design into your letterpress wedding invitations. While the process used for letterpress wedding invitations originated in the 1400s, modern letterpress wedding invitations can include an array of added options that include multiple colors, embossing and gold foil applications.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer the best letterpress wedding invitations for you. We can provide you with the tools needed to create unique wedding invitations that will impress your guests. If you want to create a high end wedding invitation, a letterpress wedding invitation is a great place to start.
Other Types of Wedding Invitation Printing Available From Bliss & Bone
Along with our lineup of letterpress wedding invitations, Bliss & Bone also offers other types of high end wedding invitations that include flat printing, foil stamping and blind embossing options. We use the latest wedding invitation printing techniques to create an elegant and unforgettable look for your unique wedding invitations. Our wedding invitation printing options can help you to design a paper wedding invitation that is precisely right for your needs.
- Flat printing methods are affordable options that can allow you to create the unique wedding invitations you want for your ceremony. This type of wedding invitation printing can allow you to choose from among a wide spectrum of colors and can allow you to print as many colors as you like in one step. If you want colorful and affordable printed wedding invitations, flat wedding invitation printing is an excellent choice for you and your partner.
- Foil stamping uses thermal technologies to apply metallic or colored foils to your printed wedding invitations. A gold foil wedding invitation will allow light to reflect from your design. If you are looking for a high end wedding invitation, a gold foil wedding invitation could be the best option for you.
- Blind embossing wedding invitation printing creates a textural impression on the paper you have chosen for your printed wedding invitations. This can allow you to create added interest when designing a wedding invitation that's printed.
Along with our letterpress wedding invitations, Bliss & Bone offers an extensive lineup of wedding invitation printing options that are ideally suited to create high end wedding invitations for you and your guests. By working with us to design a wedding invitation that's printed to order, you can design unique wedding invitations that will make a positive impression on guests and that will allow you to show off your own unique style. We are one of the most trusted wedding stationery websites and can provide the paper wedding invitations you need with all the features and exclusive touches you want for your wedding invitation printing process.
The Wedding Invitation Printing Process
The process necessary to create a wedding invitation that's paper will vary depending on the type of printing you choose. Letterpress wedding invitations are created using the following steps:
- Setting up the type: In older letterpress machines, typesetting is the first step in the process of wedding invitation printing for letterpress wedding invitations. In more current letterpress machines, a custom printing plate with your text is made for your wedding invitation printing process, and that plate is pressed down into the paper, creating the texture-like feel of a letterpress print.
- Setting up the press: Once the letterpress plate has been made, the press needs to be set up. The plate will be put in place, ink will be mixed to the correct color, and samples will be printed on paper to ensure the lettering and print quality is acceptable.
- Printing your letterpress wedding invitations: The final stage of the process for wedding invitation printing typically requires hand feeding of paper through the printing press. Time must be allotted for the finished letterpress wedding invitations to dry after the printing process is complete.
- Adding the finishing touches: If you plan to add accents to your letterpress or gold foil wedding invitation, like edge painting or duplexing (if your wedding invitation is a 1-ply or 2-ply), this will be completed after the initial letterpress wedding invitations have been printed. These added flourishes can make your printed wedding invitations even more special for you and your invited guests.
Modern letterpress wedding invitations like those available through Bliss & Bone usually use advanced photopolymer plate technologies to accomplish wedding invitation printing tasks. Photopolymer plates allow for offset printing, which allows the creation of more advanced designs for your unique wedding invitations.
When Should Wedding Invitations Be Mailed Out?
Most experts recommend sending out printed wedding invitations at least six to eight weeks prior to your big day. If you are planning a destination wedding, however, you will want to send your paper wedding invitations well before then to allow time for budgeting and travel to these exotic locations. A wedding invitation that's printed will require additional time to reach recipients through the postal services. You should also allow added time for wedding invitation printing once your unique wedding invitations have been designed and are ready for this step in the process.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer standard and expedited services for your letterpress wedding invitations. Some of our additional services can increase the time needed to complete your order for letterpress wedding invitations:
- Hand calligraphy can add time for your custom printed wedding invitations, as you'll need to send the envelopes to your calligrapher prior to sending them out.
- Digital guest address printing for your wedding invitation envelopes will also increase the time needed to produce your unique wedding invitations.
- Bliss & Bone can provide reply address printing for your wedding invitations to match the font for a wedding invitation that's printed in our shop.
- Liners for your wedding invitation envelopes can create an elegant look. These options may take longer to ship than comparable plain wedding invitation envelopes.
- We also offer wedding invitation sample paper packs for sale to help you determine which paper and printing option is right for your unique wedding invitations.
Bliss & Bone can provide fast service and prompt delivery for printed wedding invitations. We can help you determine the right answer to the common question, "When should wedding invitations be mailed out?" If you are sending a wedding invitation that's printed, we are here to provide outstanding wedding invitation samples and prompt service for your letterpress wedding invitation.
Examples of Unique Wedding Invitations
Your unique wedding invitations begin with the perfect wedding invitation sample from Bliss & Bone. We offer an array of wedding invitation samples that can be adjusted and customized to incorporate your own images, designs and other elements that can make your unique wedding invitations truly your own. Bliss & Bone can provide the building blocks for unique wedding invitations, including an extensive lineup of wedding invitation samples, wedding invitation background images and fonts that will make a real impression on your guests.
We have collected some of our most popular wedding invitation samples to allow you to find the perfect inspiration for your own unique wedding invitations.
- For a modern and clean look, our Aspen wedding invitation sample is the perfect starting point for unique wedding invitations that reflect your own personal aesthetic.
- If you and your partner are looking for a botanical theme, the Remy wedding invitation sample from Bliss & Bone is elegant and can be customized to create a gold foil wedding invitation or an embossed wedding invite.
- Floral themes dominate our Hayden wedding invitation sample, which can provide a luxurious and elegant look for your unique wedding invitations.
- Our Celine wedding invitation sample delivers an elegant look that can be the basis for your gold foil wedding invitation. Muted and pastel colors set this wedding invitation sample apart and make it an excellent choice for couples who want an understated look for their letterpress wedding invitations.
- A personalized touch complete with photos can begin with the Amelia wedding invitation sample, which features bold colors and a unique font to help your wedding invitation that's paper stand out from the rest.
- The Emery wedding invitation sample is a great origin point for neutral or classic paper wedding invitations. When combined with one of the wedding invitation backgrounds from our exclusive gallery, this wedding invitation sample will allow you to create your own unique wedding invitations to delight your guests.
- Bold fonts are on display in the Camille wedding invitation sample, which can serve as the foundation for a unique work of art. You can use this elegant wedding invitation sample as a framework for unique wedding invitations that are inviting and appealing for you, your partner, the wedding party and all your guests.
As one of the most popular wedding stationery websites, Bliss & Bone can create custom printed wedding invitations that will make a real impact on your guests. Our gallery of wedding invitation samples is a great resource for you and your partner in creating the perfect wedding invite for your upcoming ceremony and reception. We offer letterpress wedding invitation options and an array of wedding invitation backgrounds that will enhance any of our selection of printed wedding invitations. If you are looking for a wedding invitation that's paper, we offer the best wedding invitation sample options for you.
Exclusive Features for Your Printed Wedding Invite
Bliss & Bone offers a variety of options for wedding invitation printing, including some features that are hard to find anywhere else. Along with our gallery of wedding invitation backgrounds and wedding invitation samples, we also offer a number of options that can make your wedding invitation that's printed even more special:
- Customized wedding invite designs: Our printed wedding invitations are completely customizable with fonts, images and other touches to make your wedding invite even more personal for you and your partner. We offer an array of wedding invitation backgrounds and wedding invitation samples that can spark your imagination. If you are planning to make a wedding invitation that's printed and sent to your recipients, Bliss & Bone can help you create letterpress wedding invitations that are precisely right for you and your partner.
- The ability to match websites and online wedding invitations to your paper wedding invitation: Along with our wedding invitation printing services, Bliss & Bone also offers wedding websites and online wedding invitations that can be matched precisely to your letterpress wedding invitation. Whether you want a gold foil wedding invitation or are looking for low-cost and unique wedding invitations, we can help you create a suite of stationery based on the wedding invitation background and wedding invitation sample you choose.
- Custom text effects and letterpress options: We make it easy to create unique wedding invitations with exclusive options for customizing your letterpress wedding invitations. By selecting the fonts you like and adding your own special touches to your printed text, you can create unique wedding invitations for yourself, your friends and your family members.
- Our exclusive gallery of graphics, images, photos and objects: When designing a wedding invitation that's printed by Bliss & Bone, you will have access to our lineup of wedding invitation backgrounds and samples. Our selection of options for your paper wedding invitation can help you to create unique wedding invitations that reflect the very special love shared by you and your partner. From letterpress wedding invitations to affordable wedding invitations, Bliss & Bone can deliver the perfect look for your paper wedding invitation.
- Support for foreign languages: One of the most popular features we offer at Bliss & Bone is support for wedding invitation printing in foreign languages. We can print letterpress wedding invitations that are in a variety of languages, which can make it easier for your wedding invite recipients to read and respond to a wedding invitation that's printed. This feature is an exclusive option from Bliss & Bone and can make your wedding invites even more practical for everyone on your invite list.
- Hand calligraphy: Bliss & Bone has access to amazing calligraphers around the country, and can make hand calligraphy recommendations for addressing wedding invitation envelopes and creating unique wedding invitations. Hand calligraphy is often more costly than printed envelopes, but can be a final, beautiful touch in highlighting your wedding invitations.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer the right features whether you are seeking a wedding invitation that's printed or an online wedding invite. We offer an intuitive interface to help you with all your wedding invitation printing needs and wedding invitation samples to assist you in matching your wedding invitations to your website and your wedding invitation envelopes. If you are looking for a paper wedding invitation that will stand out from the crowd, Bliss & Bone delivers the perfect wedding invite options for you.
Creating the Perfect Paper Wedding Invitations Step by Step
For most of the printed wedding invitations we produce at Bliss & Bone, the process starts with identifying the perfect wedding invitation sample from our extensive gallery. Your wedding invitation sample will serve as the basis for the customizations and enhancements you want to add to make your wedding invite even more unique. By using our interface to create unique wedding invitations, you can streamline the process of creating a wedding invite that you and your partner will love. Our wedding invitation printing team can help you design a wedding invitation that's paper for your upcoming wedding ceremony and reception.
- Look through our wedding invitation samples: The first step in designing the perfect wedding invitations is to look through our gallery of wedding invitation backgrounds and samples. In most cases, our clients start with a wedding invitation background and build from there to create unique wedding invitations for their celebration.
- Choose a theme: Finding the perfect wedding trends and themes can provide real inspiration for your wedding invite design. Selecting a theme for your wedding can help you to find the perfect wedding invitation background and to create unique wedding invitations to wow your guests.
- Design your Save the Date: If you are planning to send a wedding invitation that's printed, your Save the Date cards should be one of the first paper wedding invitation items you complete. These simple cards can be based on a wedding invitation sample or can be designed from start to finish to set the stage for your unique wedding invitations.
- Choose your wedding invitation printing method: If you prefer the elegant look of letterpress wedding invitations or the affordability of more basic wedding invitation printing options, Bliss & Bone offers a selection of options for you. We can assist you with wedding invitation printing solutions that can help you create a wedding invitation that's printed to your precise specifications.
- Create your unique design: If you are planning on a wedding invitation that's paper, we can provide you with the wedding invitation backgrounds and images that will allow you to create your own unique wedding invitations. Bliss & Bone's intuitive interface makes it simple to design your wedding invitations with custom features, exclusive images and gorgeous wedding invitation backgrounds that can bring your ideas to life.
- Plan the inserts for your paper wedding invitation: If you are sending a wedding invitation that's printed, you will likely need to include inserts that provide added information for your guests. Information on accommodations, transportation, wedding registries and your wedding website URL can all be included in a wedding invitation that's paper. This information can make it easier for your guests to join in the celebration on your special day.
- Enter your information: Once your design is complete, it is time to enter basic information for your wedding invitation that's paper. The date, location and precise time of your wedding must be entered into our interface to create your paper wedding invitation.
- Fill out the online form: Bliss & Bone will also need some basic information about your event to produce a wedding invitation that's printed to your specifications. This may include information about the venue, the contact person for your wedding invitation printing and the address to which you want your wedding invitations sent after they are completed.
- Provide addresses: If you decide to opt for hand calligraphy for your wedding invitation envelopes, you will need to provide these addresses online. This will allow you to save time on addressing your wedding invitations while ensuring that your letterpress wedding invitations offer maximum eye appeal for those who receive them.
- Make a list and check it twice: Proofreading your wedding invitations is absolutely essential. You should also look for mistakes in the addresses provided for your wedding invites. If at all possible, both you and your partner should proofread your wedding invitations to make sure that no mistakes are present before the printing process.
- Set up your website: While a wedding website is not strictly required for a wedding invitation that's printed, you can often streamline the response process for your wedding invite by creating a website and including a link to this site as an insert for your letterpress wedding invitations. By setting up a wedding website with Bliss & Bone, you can enjoy the elegance of wedding invitation printing while ensuring the convenience of online RSVP tracking for you and your partner.
- Start the presses: Once you have tweaked and customized every element of your wedding invitations, it is time for wedding invitation printing. You will generally pay for your standard or letterpress wedding invitations before the wedding invitation printing process begins.
- Accept your delivery: Bliss & Bone will let you know when to expect your shipment of unique wedding invitations. Be sure to check over your wedding invitations as soon as they arrive to make sure there are no errors.
- Send your wedding invites: Depending on the services you have requested from Bliss & Bone, you may need to address each wedding invitation that's printed. If you opted for printed envelopes for your unique wedding invitations, however, a trip to the post office could be all that is required to send your letterpress wedding invitations on their way to their recipients.
- Don't forget the thank-you notes: Matching your thank-you notes for wedding gifts to your paper wedding invitation can create a cohesive look for your wedding invites from start to finish. Creating a suite of wedding stationery that uses the same wedding invitation background for your letterpress wedding invitations, website and online wedding invites can help you to integrate a wedding invitation that's paper into your overall wedding theme.
At Bliss & Bone, our wedding invitation backgrounds can help you to create the perfect wedding invitation that's printed to your precise specifications. Whether you are looking for a wedding invitation that's printed or an online option, our interface makes it easy and affordable for you to create the perfect printed wedding invitations for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding celebration.
Tips for Memorable Paper Wedding Invitation Designs
Creating a beautiful wedding invitation that's printed begins with the right wedding invitation background. A few guidelines will allow you to create the most elegant and appealing wedding invitation for your special day:
- Texture is an important element of a wedding invitation that's printed. Choosing the right paper can allow your designs to shine and can highlight the benefits of a wedding invitation that's paper.
- Consider the weight of your wedding invitation when planning for postage costs. A wedding invitation that's printed and that has several inserts may require extra postage to deliver to your wedding guests.
- Add a personal touch to your invitations. For a wedding invitation that's paper, you might be able to include a photo or a personal note for each of the invites you send out. This can make a big impact on those who plan to attend your celebration and those who may not be able to come.
The Right Printed Wedding Invitations From Bliss & Bone
If you are looking for the best printed invitations for your wedding, Bliss & Bone can produce elegant and memorable wedding stationery that can impress your guests and that can serve as treasured mementoes of your special day. Our website offers the tools and the images you need to create a printed wedding invitation you will be proud to show to family and friends. Visit us online to begin designing your printed wedding invitation today. At Bliss & Bone, we are committed to providing the tools you need to celebrate your once-in-a-lifetime wedding in style.