The Basics of Wedding Logos
If you are planning your dream wedding, you may never have considered the role that a wedding logo could play in making your ceremony and reception something special. Just as corporate logos reflect the mission and attributes of the companies they represent, wedding logos serve as a visual representation of a special relationship.
Creating a wedding logo is usually part of the process of establishing a wedding website or designing your wedding invitations. Your wedding logo should be personal to you and your partner as a couple while reflecting the style you have chosen for your wedding.
Your wedding logo can be used for stationery, invitations and websites to create a specific impression in the minds of those invited to your ceremony and reception and those with whom you come in contact after your wedding. Marriage logos are an excellent choice for creating stationery and other paper products for your correspondence. They can also help you to create a consistent theme for your websites, stationery and entire marriage.
Creating a custom marriage logo can also be a real bonding experience for you and your partner. Looking for wedding logo design inspiration together and designing wedding logos to share with each other can help you pinpoint the most important elements of your relationship. By looking at wedding logo images from the Bliss & Bone marriage logo gallery, you can gain real inspiration to create your own custom wedding logo design.
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. The right marriage logos can help to make your wedding even more special for you and your partner. Designing unique wedding logos and monograms can help you to grow closer as a couple and can even make the process of planning your wedding an easier one. At Bliss & Bone, we can assist in planning your wedding by helping you to design the perfect wedding website and assisting you in creating beautiful marriage logos that reflect your personal commitment to each other. Your custom wedding logos are suitable for use on wedding websites as well as email announcements and printed invitations to create a pulled-together look for your entire wedding.
What Is a Wedding Logo?
Wedding logos consist of text and images combined to create a unique and stylized representation of the happy couple. In some cases, you can create a marriage logo that consists solely of your last name, your partner's last name or a hyphenated blend of both. This should reflect the names you will use during your life together. You can also choose to use both first and last names to create a more inclusive and specific marriage logo. While text alone can often make a statement, you may want to consider incorporating a meaningful image to reflect your love and commitment.
When planning your wedding, you can find wedding logo design inspiration at Bliss & Bone. We offer a wide range of wedding logos ideas in our marriage logo gallery. Your wedding day is a special event. Our wedding logo images can help you make your wedding day logo just as special for you and your partner.
The History of Marriage Logos
Today, we are used to seeing “logos” for companies, but marriage logos have become an increasingly popular idea among wedding couples. Before the now-famous Coke and Apple logos were part of the zeitgeist, there were pieces of art and printing styles that go back thousands of years. With that, the history of wedding logos could date as far back as 2300 BCE, when inventions and techniques like cylinder seals propelled the creation of these unique icons.
Perhaps the most clear connection is a coat of arms, or a family crest. In French heraldry, for instance, the coats of arms are considered “intellectual property of a family or municipal body.” This is different from British heraldry, which views them as individual property, as opposed to something belonging to an entire family. More recently, in 2018, Meghan Markle worked with the College of Arms in London to create her own crest, or wedding logo for her marriage to Prince Harry. It combined elements from her life in California with nods to her then-new husband Prince Harry’s upbringing and experiences.
Just like the modern marriage logo used more frequently these days, these coats of arms or crests serve as a reflection of who the couple is and what they contribute to this new partnership. In Markle’s, she represented her childhood by incorporating the California state flower and blue of the Pacific Ocean, among other symbols. Meanwhile, it also shows a lion to represent medieval times and stand as a symbol for her husband and the Royal Family.
At the end of the day, it is all about you and your partner, and the life you are building together. “The most successful crests aren’t about who the couple want to be for the wedding, it’s about who they really are,” designer Rachel Rogers told Vogue back in 2015. “When people tap into that, they have a really easy time finding what’s important to them and running with it.”
Differentiating themselves from monograms and crests, wedding logos combine modern simplicity with a more traditional, intricate design. There are a variety of fonts and designs to explore for wedding logos, which help couples make theirs stand out. For all of these, including your wedding logo, you can work with a designer to craft the most symbolic, cohesive one possible.
Experts recommend tying in flowers you will have at your wedding or delight everyone with imagery of your lovable pup. You can also choose matching fonts that reflect the rest of your stationery for the best coordinating set. And you want to stick with colors that work well with your existing design concepts, since you don’t want your wedding logo to distract from your other carefully thought-out elements. Crests, for instance, pull in more colors and imagery than the classic wedding logo.
As you weigh your options between wedding logos, crests and monograms, consider the possibility of incorporating family traditions. If, for example, your family has a crest, you can use that in lieu of a wedding logo. Or for a more modern take, you and your partner can work with a designer on your own marriage logo that represents the two of you and your love. Later on in this guide, we’ll explore all of the ways you and your partner can envision wedding logos and what to focus on while designing your own.
Why You Need a Wedding Logo
The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was over $30,000. If you are in the process of budgeting for your wedding and managing your wedding planning timeline, you may want to incorporate a marriage logo as part of this process. Some of the most compelling reasons to use wedding logos include the following:
- Wedding logos are distinctive and can tie together all types of wedding paper goods and online notifications. By adding wedding logo images to your website, invitations and save the date cards, you can make an indelible impression on guests invited to your wedding or visiting your website.
- Wedding logos are versatile and can be used long after your wedding day to represent you and your partner as a couple on future event websites.
- Unlike many other mementoes of your wedding, wedding logos do not take up space in your storage areas and can serve as a lasting reminder of this special day and your entire relationship with your partner. One logo file can be stored in very little online space and can be used wherever appropriate.
- Wedding logos are surprisingly affordable to design and produce.
At Bliss & Bone, our marriage logo gallery can help you to find the perfect wedding logo design inspiration to create your own custom wedding logo design. By taking a look at the wedding logo ideas on display on our site, you can find inspiration for wedding themes to determine the perfect wedding style for your logo.
How Do You Create a Unique and Memorable Wedding Logo?
While the same basic principles and characteristics apply to all wedding logos, implementing your own wedding logo ideas into your design can allow you to make a more dramatic impact on guests to your wedding. When it is time to create a wedding logo, you can look at the wedding logo examples available in the Bliss & Bone wedding logo gallery. We can help you create an elegant wedding logo that will work for your needs and will wow your guests with your creativity and innovation.
Finding the right wedding logo ideas can be a real challenge for you and your partner. When planning to create a custom wedding logo, you can often take inspiration from your overall wedding theme and the venue you have chosen for your celebration. A simple wedding initials logo can be easy and fast to generate using the Bliss & Bone wedding logo creator. It may take significantly more time and effort, however, to create a wedding logo that is complex and requires multiple layers of color and design elements. Here are some of the most practical suggestions to help you create a custom wedding logo of which you and your partner will be rightfully proud:
- Think about what makes you special: Adding a personal touch to your custom wedding logo can allow you to create the perfect wedding logo design. Bliss & Bone offers numerous wedding logo samples to help you find the image and style you want to create an elegant wedding logo you and your partner will love. Your marriage logo can be a great way to communicate your relationship story to those who will be attending your wedding. By including wedding logo images or backgrounds that reflect something of importance to the two of you, you can create a custom logo for wedding celebrations that will impress those who attend your big day.
- Upgrade the detail level: Making sure you get a wedding logo vector when you design a logo for wedding celebration use can allow you to use this custom image in a number of ways. Because it is designed using mathematical formulas, your wedding logo vector can be resized to almost any dimensions. This can make it easy for you to use your custom wedding logo in a number of ways to enhance your upcoming celebration. In most cases, you will also receive a marriage logo PNG that is suitable for use on your wedding website or online wedding invitations. Your marriage logo PNG is a great way to enhance your digital communications and to improve branding and recognition for your marriage logo design.
- Check out the work of others: While we don't recommend copying a marriage logo directly from our lists of wedding logo examples, you can often find added wedding logo design inspiration by looking at the wedding logo images and examples on our website. These wedding logo samples can provide you with added help in coming up with a wedding day logo that will impress your guests and will help in branding your wedding. We offer wedding logo samples and examples that can guide your own creative process when planning an engagement logo or wedding logo for your special celebration.
- Consider creating multiple wedding logos: It may make sense to make more than one wedding logo to commemorate your special day. Creating a unique bride logo, groom logo, engagement logo and wedding day logo may make sense for you and your partner when creating these elegant representations of you and your relationship. You can even create a combined wedding monogram logo that will be used in a variety of ways to let people know about your upcoming celebration. By incorporating your wedding logos ideas in a variety of ways, you can showcase your marriage logos and your upcoming wedding plans in the most practical and unique ways. The Bliss & Bone marriage logo gallery is a great place to start when designing multiple wedding logos for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.
- Divide and conquer: As already discussed, creating separate groom and bride logo designs can often allow you to create juxtapositions that can help you to create the most elegant marriage logo design. The Bliss & Bone wedding logo maker is an outstanding choice for you when creating the perfect groom or bride logo and for combining these two elements into your own unique wedding logo designs.
- Use the right options for each application: When creating your marriage logo PNG or vector, it is important to keep in mind the uses for which your wedding logo or monogram will be necessary. If you are sending printed invites to your guests or are planning to use your wedding logo and monogram in projected lights or as part of your signage, you will definitely need a vector file rather than a simple wedding logo PNG. For digital invitations and use on your website, however, a wedding logo PNG will usually be adequate for your needs.
- Show off your sense of humor: Where practical and appropriate, including a little of your own personality and that of your partner into your marriage logos can make a positive impact on your invited guests. A touch of whimsy in your wedding logo designs can go a long way toward making your guests feel more comfortable and welcome at your ceremony. When planning your wedding logo design, the images and fonts you choose can allow you to create wedding logo designs to wow your guests and to reflect the unique personalities of you and your partner.
By creating a marriage logo that shows off your own unique style, you can make a positive impact on those who see your wedding logo designs. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to incorporate your own wedding logo ideas and to create a marriage logo that will reflect not only your own style but also a sense of who you and your partner are as a couple. This can help you to come up with the best design for your wedding logo PNG or vector and to put your best wedding logos ideas to work in branding your wedding successfully.
The Value of Branding
One of the most important reasons to invest in a wedding logo is the branding it can provide for your upcoming event. Logos are one of the ways in which companies distinguish themselves from their competition. By creating a memorable logo for their company and their products, these business enterprises can often achieve better name recognition and an improved position in their market sector.
In a similar way, your wedding logo can create a brand for your ceremony and reception that can increase interest and engagement among your guests. A striking and memorable wedding logo can be used on each page of your wedding website, on your printed or digital wedding invitations and on any other items of décor or stationery that you wish to personalize. This can help you to make the most memorable impression on your friends, family and invited guests.
Wedding logos and marriage logos can generate a response from those who view them. By applying the principles of branding to your custom wedding logo design, you can associate your marriage logo with positive ideas and images of you and your partner together. Branding is an essential element that can allow you to make the most of your wedding logos now and throughout your married life.
Why Branding Matters for Your Wedding
Chances are that you have already chosen a theme for your wedding décor and overall atmosphere. Even though you may not realize it, these choices are important elements in creating a recognizable and appealing brand for your wedding. Your wedding day logo can play a large role in helping guests to distinguish your wedding from others to which they may be invited. Additionally, a marriage logo can be used on stationery and other items shared by you and your partner after your wedding day logo has accomplished its mission of informing guests about your wedding plans.
Your wedding logo can also tie together disparate elements of your décor and design. By applying this small but powerful visual component to napkins, tablecloths and other items of your wedding décor, you can create a cohesive look that will impress your guests and tie your entire wedding look together successfully.
Understanding the Seven Types of Logo Designs
Taking a look at the business world can often give you some useful wedding logos ideas for your own designs. Your wedding logo designs will generally fall into one of seven categories already established by businesses as the most successful and effective options for their corporate branding. By choosing one of these types of marriage logos, you can make the most positive impact on those who will attend your wedding. Here are seven types of wedding logo to consider when coming up with your own wedding logo design:
- Emblem wedding logos are sometimes also called crests or coats of arms. They feature images or text inside a distinctively shaped symbol or icon, which makes them one of the most striking types of wedding logos ideas. Modeling your marriage logo on a traditional coat of arms can also allow you and your partner to use your marriage logos long after the date of your ceremony and reception. Your emblem marriage logo can even be framed and used to decorate the home you two will share after your marriage ceremony.
- Monogram wedding logos, as the name suggests, incorporate aspects of your initials and your partner's initials to create your marriage logo. These wedding logo design options can take inspiration from your existing monogram or can serve as the basis for these designs. Typography-based and easy to read, monogram marriage logos are a popular and relatively low-effort choice for branding your wedding.
- Abstract wedding logos offer a unique look and feel for your wedding day celebration. Designed as minor works of abstract arts, this type of wedding logo design reflects a mood or a general feeling rather than representing something tangible and real. If you enjoy symbolic and artistic styles, abstract wedding logo design options could be the perfect choice for you and your partner.
- Wordmark marriage logos, also known as logotypes, focus strongly on the names of the happy couple. For couples looking for the most distinctive wedding logo ideas, wordmarks are a popular option that incorporates the names of both you and your partner. This can make your wedding logo even more recognizable for you, your family and your friends.
- Pictorial wedding logos use visual images to communicate the idea of your wedding to others. When looking for pictorial wedding logo ideas, you may need to think outside the box to find the perfect option for you. A flower, a favorite pet or even the image of you and your partner holding hands can often be the basis for an unforgettable wedding logo design.
- Mascot wedding logos are somewhat less popular than other types of wedding logos. If you have a shared love of dogs, cats or other pets, however, your mascot wedding logo PNG could be the perfect ambassador to welcome people to your wedding and to set your celebration apart from the ordinary.
- Combination marks are designed to combine two or more of the types of wedding logos ideas to create a unique look. One of the most common ways to achieve these combinations is to combine lettermark wedding logos and photos or images. This can allow you to create a marriage logo that represents your special love while ensuring the best brand recognition for your upcoming celebration.
By incorporating these wedding logos ideas into your design process, you can create a stunning and memorable marriage logo that will remind your guests instantly about your wedding plans. The right marriage logos can even be used by you and your partner on stationery and other communications after your wedding to symbolize your relationship and your commitment to each other. There are numerous options for incorporating marriage logos before, during and after your wedding day.
How Can You Use Your Custom Wedding Logo?
Once you have found the right wedding logo design inspiration by perusing the Bliss & Bone wedding logo examples and images, you can begin the process of figuring out how best to use your wedding logo. Our wedding logo gallery can provide you with ideas about how to put your wedding logo design to use for your wedding decor and other elements of your wedding. Along with wedding monograms, your wedding logos can be used in a variety of ways to enhance the appearance and beauty of your entire ceremony and reception. Here are some of the best and most innovative ways to show off your wedding logos on your special day:
- A wedding cake logo: You can use your custom wedding logo design as the basis for a stencil that you can provide to your baker. This can allow you to create an elegant design for your wedding cake that will make a real impression at your reception. Your wedding cake logo is an ideal way to showcase your wedding logo design or wedding monogram.
- Signage for your venue: Taking the time to create a wedding logo can make it easy to personalize signage for your wedding venues. Your wedding monogram or marriage logo is a great way to let your guests know they are in the right place when attending your wedding celebration. Whether you opt for a modern wedding logo or a classic wedding initials logo, you can provide directions for your guests by using the Bliss & Bone wedding logo gallery to create your own unique wedding logos for your events.
- Inspiration for your wedding monograms and stationery: The style of your wedding logo should mesh well with your wedding monograms and the overall look of your stationery. Our wedding logo creator will make it easy to match elements of your wedding monogram to your marriage logos to create the perfect look for your bride logo, your groom logo and your wedding couple logo designs. This can also create continuity for your custom wedding logo design, your monograms and all aspects of your wedding communications.
- Wedding logo lights and projections: One of the best ways to showcase your wedding couple logo is by using custom wedding monogram and logo lights to project your marriage logo onto walls and other surfaces. By checking out our extensive marriage logo gallery, you can often see the unique and beautiful effects made possible by superimposing your bride logo and groom logo or projecting your wedding logo monogram on the entry point to your ceremony or reception.
- Embroidered designs for bouquet holders and handkerchiefs: You can also apply your wedding logos to bouquet holders and handkerchiefs to create an elegant and pulled together look for your entire wedding ensemble. Your wedding logo or monogram can provide a connection between all elements of your wedding decor to create a cohesive and pulled-together look for your ceremony and reception.
- Printed and personalized napkins: The paper napkins, disposable tablecloths and other decor items you choose for your wedding day celebration can be perfect canvases for marriage logos. Customized napkins and paper goods are among the most affordable ways to use your marriage logos and can dress up your wedding design to create the atmosphere you want for your celebration. These wedding logos ideas can also be an affordable way to personalize your special day.
- A wedding logo stamp: One of the most affordable wedding logos ideas is the purchase of a wedding logo stamp. Whether you opt for self-inking or stamp pad models, your wedding logo stamp will be a useful way to reinforce the branding of your wedding and to keep your upcoming celebration at top of mind for those you wish to invite.
- Place cards and menus: While not one of the most innovative wedding logo ideas, the use of your marriage logos on your place cards, your reception menus and other elements of your wedding stationery can help you create the elegant look and feel you have always wanted for your wedding day celebration.
- An applique for the dance floor: Your wedding logo vector file can also be used to construct an applique that can be displayed at the center of your dance floor. By using your marriage logo in this way, you can create photo opportunities that will showcase your wedding logo and will capture the memories you and your partner will cherish throughout your lives together.
- A custom aisle runner: While more unique than other items on this list, we have seen quite a few custom aisle runners with marriage logos on them. These are typically displayed in the center of the aisle, which can make it a helpful marker for your wedding party and you and your partner. Your bridesmaids and groomsmen can start walking when the person in front of them crosses the wedding logo, and you and your partner can know when to stop and share another kiss as you recess up the aisle after the ceremony. And even if it is not “useful,” it will certainly serve as a special element to your ceremony decor.
- Thank you notes: Your wedding stationery is important for the leadup to your epic celebration, but afterward, you need to send over your gratitude to your guests. You can easily add your marriage logo to the top of a set of thank you notes to further connect every aspect of your celebration. Guests will love the idea of using marriage logos as a tie-in and appreciate your sweet note.
These are some of the most commonly implemented wedding logo ideas. By putting these popular wedding logo ideas to work for your wedding ceremony and reception, you can create the atmosphere you want while reinforcing the unique nature of your wedding for all those lucky enough to attend.
When Should You Design Your Own Wedding Logo?
The truth of the matter is that you can really start imagining and designing your dream wedding logo at any point. The most crucial starting point, however, surrounds your stationery suite. And since the first item on that list is typically your wedding website, you should probably create both around the same time. The year and months leading up to your wedding day are full of to-dos and it can feel quite hectic. To help you stay organized, we have a list of must-haves to keep in mind as you map out your wedding stationery—including your one-of-a-kind marriage logo.
As you start to come up with the best wedding logo ideas, try and stay on track with this wedding planning timeline:
- Discuss your ultimate wedding budget. Before you can make any big or small decisions, including those related to marriage logos, you need to be on the same page as all of the wedding “stakeholders.” By stakeholders, we mean anyone who is going to contribute financially to the event. You all need to gather—even if it is just you and your partner—and discuss how much you can feasibly spend on your venue, vendors and other necessities like attire and decor. During this conversation, you can also go over how you want your stationery to look. This will involve deciding between printed or more cost-effective digital designs, as well as adding extras like marriage logos to your order.
- Consider hiring a professional planner. There are two main types of helpers in the wedding industry: coordinators and planners. Coordinators typically work the wedding the day of, but there are also experts you can hire to tackle everything in the month or week leading up to the big day. Planners, on the other hand, are there for it all. From choosing a venue to finalizing your wedding logo, these experts are prepared to be your voice of reason and wisdom throughout your planning process. Given the fact that planners spend more time and energy preparing for your big day, they are going to cost more than a month-, week or day-of coordinator. Depending on how your budgeting chat goes, you should consider at least one of these options to streamline your planning journey.
- Finalize your guest list. To the best of your ability, you and your partner should have a fairly good idea of how many people will attend your wedding. Sure, this can feel too early in the process, but your guest count will determine the rates and availability for your potential venue and vendors. For a better understanding of this number, you should expect about 85 percent of your invited guests to make it to your celebration. With that in mind, you should start drafting up a list of the friends and family you would love to attend your wedding.
- Research top venues and book your favorite one. Another important decision to make is where your wedding will take place. This decision informs a lot, including your wedding design and aesthetic. Think about whether you would like to say “I do” closer to home or in a getaway destination. Local guests will appreciate a closer location, but if you want a more intimate ceremony and reception abroad, destination weddings are becoming increasingly popular. There is an incredibly high demand with all things related to the wedding industry, and venues are especially impacted. Because of this, you want to visit your top sites in person, see if they have your desired date and then put down a deposit for your favorite one as soon as possible.
- Design your wedding website (and marriage logo!). After you have decided on where and when you are getting married, your stationery suite is one of the top priorities. First on your list is your wedding website, which will serve as the information hub for your guests. They can learn about the URL from your Save the Date, and then go back to it whenever they have questions or want to see any updates about your special day. One way to make your wedding website special? Adding in a wedding logo. You can review all of the wedding logos ideas available and determine which one matches your aesthetic best. This part of your timeline should be checked off about six to nine months before your wedding day, or earlier if you are planning a destination wedding. Pro tip: You will need a wedding logo PNG for your website.
- Customize your Save the Dates. Around the same time that you design your wedding website—approximately six to nine months before the big day—you should also send out your Save the Dates. These are sent out only to the guests who will definitely receive a wedding invitation later on. And while you do not want to include specific details about your registry, per wedding etiquette, you should include a URL that will connect guests to your website. Plus, you should also add in your custom wedding logo for more cohesion across your stationery designs.
- Create your formal wedding invitations. Similar to your Save the Dates, you can decide between print or digital designs. These are sent out about six to eight weeks prior to your celebration. Guests will already know to save the date, but they will need more details and to submit their RSVPs to tell you whether or not they can attend your festivities. Of course, you should also keep the consistency by factoring your wedding logo PNG into the design process. In your wedding invitations, you should also detail that guests need to reply within two to three weeks of your wedding. This will allow you to finalize your guest count and send out that figure to your relevant vendors.
This only scratches the surface of everything you need to accomplish for your wedding day. By highlighting the stationery-related items, we hope that this timeline can help couples as they are thinking through the top wedding logo ideas, stationery pieces and more.
How Much Does a Wedding Logo Cost?
A custom wedding logo design can cost as little as $20 or as much as $500. The price you pay will typically depend on the detail and intricacy of the logo and the area in which you are located. Marriage logos that feature stylized text only can be much more affordable than ornate and detailed wedding day logos that feature unique artworks or extensive design features.
At Bliss & Bone, we can help you to design your invitation online to keep your costs as low as possible. Whether you are planning to create a custom coat of arms logo or a harvest-themed custom wedding logo design for your fall wedding, Bliss & Bone can help you find the perfect wedding logos ideas for this unique reflection of your relationship as a couple.
For the cost of your wedding logo, you also need to consider how you want to use it. At Bliss & Bone, you have three options for using marriage logos: on Bliss & Bone products, elsewhere or both. For the first and most cost-saving option, this will allow your wedding logo to be uploaded to your Bliss & Bone account. But if you want to use your wedding logo “elsewhere,” you will pay extra and receive a print-ready file that you can use on anything you can imagine. By selecting both, you have the opportunity to feature your wedding logo ideas across your entire wedding design.
The Elements of Successful Wedding Logos
Your wedding logo can communicate many things about you and your partner and the relationship you have built together. Some of the most important branding elements of wedding logos and marriage logos include the following:
- Simplicity: Just as in the business world, keeping your wedding logo simple and straightforward can help it to make a real impact on your target audience. Streamlining your wedding logo can allow you to make a direct and positive impact on your invited guests and others.
- Visual impact: Making sure your wedding logo makes a positive and dramatic impact can help you to create a lasting impression among your wedding guests. Bold contrasts and effective use of negative space are often key elements in creating maximum impact for wedding logos.
- Appropriate use of color: Bright and bold colors can often create added visual interest for logos. It is important, however, to avoid color associations that could send mixed signals or that may not show up well on light or dark backgrounds. Wedding logos can be used in many different applications. Making sure your wedding logo will coordinate with other items of your wedding décor can help you to create the perfect wedding day logo for your upcoming reception and ceremony.
- Unique font choices: The right typography is essential for quality wedding logos. When planning your wedding day logo, you can explore wedding logo samples and images that can give you an idea of the various options available to you in fonts and typefaces. This can help you to create the most beautiful wedding logos and to make them uniquely your own.
- Balanced imagery: Your wedding logo should be balanced and elegant. While some avant-garde designs play on juxtaposing contrasting elements, your marriage logo should generally be balanced both in color choices and in the way in which the various elements of the wedding logo interact with each other. Creating a balanced look for your wedding logo is a great way to make sure your guests remember it.
- Easy to read: If your guests cannot read your wedding logo, they are unlikely to be able to remember it and to associate it with you and your partner. Making sure your fonts are clear, readable and make sense for the uses to which you intend to apply your wedding logos can help you to create a custom wedding logo design of which you and your partner can both be proud.
- Evergreen and timeless: The best wedding logos exist outside of current trends and fads to last for a lifetime. Creating a custom wedding logo design that meets this criterion can be challenging. At Bliss & Bone, our marriage logo gallery and wedding logo samples can serve as the starting point for your own wedding logo design inspiration. We can help you find the wedding logo ideas you need to create a real work of art when designing your marriage logos.
- Meaningful: Your marriage logo should connect with you and your partner in a meaningful way. By incorporating items or images that are important to you and your relationship, you can create marriage logos that will continue to hold meaning for both of you throughout the rest of your lives together.
- Vectorized: Making sure that you receive both a wedding logo PNG and a wedding logo vector when the process of designing your wedding logo is complete will ensure the greatest flexibility when using these items. Your wedding logo PNG is ideally suited for use on your digital wedding invitations or wedding websites. By contrast, your wedding logo vector can be adjusted and fine-tuned to work with printed invitations and many other items you will need to create the wedding of your dreams.
- Complementary designs for your stationery: As you are working through your stationery ideas, don’t forget to mention wedding logos during these conversations. While your wedding logo can certainly stand alone, it should also reflect the colors and general style of your Save the Dates, wedding invites, rehearsal dinner invites, wedding website and wedding menu, among other things. Working with a professional, including a stationer or designer and planner, can help you achieve this. These pros are frequently recommending stationery sets and design patterns to other wedding couples.
Keeping these guidelines in mind when exploring your wedding logo ideas can help you to create a wedding day logo that is flexible and that makes a positive impression on those who see it. At Bliss & Bone, we specialize in marriage logos and wedding logo options that will suit your needs and that will create the right atmosphere for your upcoming ceremony and reception.
What Is a Wedding Logo PNG?
Portable network graphics (PNG) files are designed specifically for use online. These logo files allow for lossless data compression and background transparency, two elements that are important when building your website or sending out paperless invitations to your wedding guests. A wedding logo PNG can allow you to create a distinctive look for all your online wedding content.
Wedding logo PNG files are not usually suitable for printed invitations or other items because they generally feature a lower resolution. While a wedding logo PNG can be adjusted to look great on websites and digital invitations, you will likely need a high-resolution file for printed invitations and other paper goods associated with your wedding. If you are planning on using your wedding website after your ceremony and reception, however, a wedding logo PNG is ideally suited for this purpose.
Determining what types of files will be included with your wedding day logo design can help you to make the most appropriate investment for your wedding plans. At Bliss & Bone, we offer the most transparent information on the types of files you will receive and how much your wedding day logo will cost.
Using Your Wedding Logo PNG
Your wedding logo PNG, like many other types of wedding logo images, can be used to enhance your wedding invitations or as part of your wedding website. While a colorful wedding logo PNG may be ideally suited for online use, it is important to choose a custom wedding logo design that will also look beautiful in black and white. This can allow you to expand the use of your wedding logo PNG beyond the obvious wedding logo ideas and to continue using it as a marriage logo well after your ceremony and reception have concluded.
What Is a Wedding Logo Vector?
Vector graphics files are designed to provide the greatest possible flexibility in size for your custom wedding logo design. While a wedding logo PNG is designed for online use, wedding logo vector files are designed to be scalable and to use geometric forms to create discrete objects for the various elements of your wedding day logo.
Wedding logo vector files may be configured in several ways:
- Scalable vector graphics or .svg files
- Adobe Illustration or .ai files
- Encapsulated PostScript or .eps files
- Portable document format or .pdf files
Your wedding logo vector file can be used for printed materials as well as online. This can provide you with the greatest possible flexibility when incorporating marriage logos into your invitations, website and other items associated with your wedding and your marriage. By incorporating your vector wedding logo into all elements of your online and printed wedding goods, you can make a real impression on your guests now and for years to come.
Using Your Wedding Logo Vector
The versatility of wedding logo vector files can allow you to adorn almost anything with your wedding logos. Your wedding day logo can be integrated into paper napkins, tablecloths, streamers and many other decorative items that will benefit from the ability to scale your wedding logo vector effectively. Wedding logos can be used in a wide range of applications in their vectorized form, which makes this configuration of your wedding day logo one of the most useful tools in planning your wedding décor.
Types of Wedding Logos
At Bliss & Bone we make it easy to find the right wedding logo ideas with samples of papers and examples of invitations that suit your needs and your aesthetic preferences. There are several different types of wedding logos available through Bliss & Bone and other sources:
- Text-only logos: Text logos usually incorporate the names of the happy couple. You can use first names only or first and last names to create an elegant text logo in a variety of fonts.
- Script-only logos: Script is the digital equivalent of calligraphy and can create a beautiful and elegant look for your wedding logo. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you find the most appealing wedding logos ideas for your script-only logo.
- Text or script accompanied by design elements: Design touches and flourishes can make a significant impact when combined with the text and script for your wedding logo. Bliss & Bone can provide you with a wedding logo sample and wedding logo ideas that demonstrate this type of logo design.
- Images and text or script: Incorporating a custom image or illustration can often create a new and fresh look for your wedding logos ideas. The Bliss & Bone website is a wonderful way to create a wedding logo sample to find the perfect solution for your big day.
Whether you are looking for wedding logo ideas or interested in seeing how your wedding logo sample will look, Bliss & Bone is a great resource for all your printed and paperless wedding logo requirements.
Coordinate Your Wedding Logo With Your Theme
If you have already chosen a theme for your wedding, making sure that your wedding logo reflects the unique aesthetic you have selected will allow you to create the most beautiful and appropriate marriage logo design to suit your own personal sense of style. You can also find inspiration for your wedding logo designs from our gallery of wedding logos at Bliss & Bone's website. Our exclusive wedding logo maker will provide you with the inspiration and the assistance you need to create your wedding logo and monogram easily and quickly and to match these items to your overall wedding theme. Here are some of the most popular wedding themes and ways to integrate them with your own wedding logo ideas:
- Modern weddings: Clean lines and stark contrasts between black, white and bold colors are all characteristics of modern weddings. Your modern wedding logo can reflect this overall look and feel by using sans-serif fonts and plenty of negative space to set off the images and lettering for your wedding logo design. This can communicate the same look and feel as your other wedding decor and overall theme and can give your guests an idea of what to expect at your wedding celebration.
- Romantic weddings: One of the best wedding logo ideas is to mimic the style of your invitations and your overall decor in your marriage logo. For romantic weddings, this may mean using floral accents and elegant fonts to create your wedding logos on invitations and other elements of your overall decor. The flowing lines and romantic feel of your wedding can be a great source of inspiration for your own wedding logo ideas.
- Vintage themes: From Great Gatsby-inspired weddings to the pastels and pinks of 1960s weddings, vintage wedding logos take their cues from the look and feel of a particular era. You can often find workable and practical wedding logo ideas by looking at the styles and the stationery that was used for weddings during the chosen period. This can help you and your partner to come up with unique wedding logo ideas that will complement your theme perfectly.
- Glamorous wedding themes: If you are planning an upscale or glamorous wedding, you can often implement wedding logo ideas that are a little more expensive. These may include edible gold embossing for cupcakes, cakes and cookies to show off your wedding logo or an elegant floral arrangement with elements from your marriage logos as part of the decor for your wedding. A glamorous and luxurious wedding can allow you to show off your marriage logo in the most elegant ways to make your event an unforgettable success.
- Garden and fairy-tale weddings: Greenery, floral themes and serif fonts are among the most popular wedding logo ideas for weddings in gardens and with fairy-tale themes. Your marriage logo can reflect the aesthetic of these venues with elegant floral accents and ornate fonts for your marriage logo. You may also be able to select a font on the Bliss & Bone website that resembles those used in classic fairy-tale books, which can further reinforce your theme.
- Rustic wedding themes: Natural tones of wood, water and grass are often used in marriage logos for weddings with a rustic theme. Rather than selecting elegant fonts for these marriage logos, you can often communicate your theme more easily by choosing less polished fonts and styles. A whimsical mascot-style wedding logo could be suitable as a good complement for these wedding themes.
- Classic wedding themes: If you and your partner are planning to go traditional for your ceremony and reception, you can often come up with wedding logo ideas by checking out the Bliss & Bone gallery of examples. Finding a wedding logo on our site that will work for classic and traditional celebrations can allow you to design marriage logos that will look great as part of your wedding decor. We can assist you in creating classic marriage logos that incorporate your own unique wedding logo ideas and that are functional and attractive additions to your overall wedding stationery.
- Movie and television themes: If you and your partner share a love for a particular show or movie, you can often add a personal touch to your marriage logo by adding some relevant wedding logo ideas into the mix. Fantasy-themed weddings and weddings based on popular television shows and movie series can provide you with plenty of wedding logo ideas that you can incorporate into meaningful marriage logos. Your wedding logo can reflect your love for these cultural touchstones and can complement the theme of your celebration perfectly.
- Green-friendly wedding themes: One of the most timely wedding logo ideas and wedding themes for your upcoming celebration is the environmentally responsible wedding. This approach to your marriage logo and your overall celebration typically requires you to opt for a digital wedding logo, digital invitations and a smaller carbon footprint for all elements of your wedding. Vegan catering and smaller gatherings are often part of green-friendly weddings and can be reflected in your wedding logos and other elements of your decor.
- Beach-themed weddings: If you and your partner are marrying on the beach or just love the relaxed beach aesthetic, you can often find inspiration and wedding logo ideas from the deep blues of the ocean and the silken white sands of the beach. This can make your marriage logos extra special for you and your partner while providing your guests with insight into the aesthetic design of your wedding through your marriage logo.
- City themes: If you plan to get married in a major metropolitan area, your marriage logos can often take their cues from the primary characteristics of these urban areas. For instance, one clever idea for a New York wedding might be a marriage logo that features an outline of a red apple with the initials of you and your partner enclosed within this outline. This will let your guests know that you plan to get married in the Big Apple and will create instant branding through your wedding logo.
- Colorful weddings: Once you have selected a color palette for your wedding, you can often coordinate your wedding logos with these colors to create a cohesive look and feel for your celebrations. Your marriage logo should generally stick to just one or two colors to create an uncluttered look. If the overall color scheme of your wedding is blue, gold and green, for instance, choosing just two of these for your marriage logo can help you to create the ideal color scheme for your one-of-a-kind wedding logo.
- Tropical paradise themes: If you are getting married on an island or in the rainforest somewhere, you should seek out wedding logos that can transport your guests to these inspired places. Look for ideas that add tropical plants like monstera or palm fronds, which can instantly provide a window into your wedding venue. Just make sure to coordinate your greenery and florals at the wedding to your wedding logo design.
- Mountain wedding celebrations: Your venue can often inform your design choices, and there’s practically no better example than a mountain wedding. Depending on the season you get married, you can match the colors and objects found in the natural surroundings of your venue and feature them in wedding logos. Pine cones, sticks and florals can all contribute to this particular wedding theme. If you are planning a fall or winter wedding in the mountains, you should look for darker colors (think navy or forest green), and in the spring and summer, brighter, warmer colors are best.
- Desert weddings: Another terrain well-suited for weddings is the desert. The neutral tones and romantic atmosphere provides a beautiful world to set up your wedding celebration. Whether you are getting married at a hotel or in the great outdoors, you can find wedding logos that coordinate well. Look for warm colors, like shades of yellow, orange, pink and brown as a starting point for the palette. The flora and fauna of the desert can also influence wedding logos, so consider that while you are creating your own design.
If you are looking for ideas for marriage logos that will stand out from the crowd and get your celebration noticed, Bliss & Bone offers the tools you need to make the best wedding logos for your upcoming events. We can help you design marriage logos that will reflect your wedding themes, your overall color scheme and other elements of your wedding plans. Our gallery is packed with examples of marriage logos to help you find inspiration for your own wedding logos and other elements of your wedding stationery. We make it easy for you to create wedding logos you and your partner will be pleased to show off to friends and family members.
Finding Wedding Logo Design Inspiration
If you are looking for wedding logos ideas, you can find many wedding logo images and samples on the Bliss & Bone wedding and marriage logo gallery. This can provide you with the wedding logo design inspiration you need to design marriage logos that are precisely right for you. Some of our most popular wedding logos are listed below and can serve as a great starting point for your own journey toward wedding logo design inspiration:
- Brando Stacked offers the look of handwritten signatures in a neat and nearly square package. These wedding logos can be adapted to suit your color scheme and your preferred text.
- Hendrix is a popular wedding logo choice. The freeform font used for these wedding logos is well-suited to bohemian or casual wedding themes.
- The free-spirited font used for Amelie wedding logos can create a breezy and beautiful look for your stationery and websites.
- Archer wedding logos deliver an elegant and refined look that can provide real wedding logo design inspiration for your marriage logos.
- As one of our most popular wedding logo samples, Charles features clear, easy-to-read text and an elegant look for your marriage logo.
- Charlotte wedding logos incorporate a botanical touch with leaves that set off the first names of the happy couple.
- Lower-case fonts and a clean look set the Elias wedding logo apart from other entries in our marriage logo gallery and can create visual interest for your wedding logo.
- Elodie features overlapping text to create a compact and elegant look for your marriage logos.
- An elegant handwritten script is the basis for our Eleanor wedding logo. The Bliss & Bone wedding logo interface makes it easy to create your own version of these wedding logo images.
- Our Frank marriage logo is framed in a border and includes the date of the wedding and the city in which it will take place for even greater brand recognition.
- Isabella utilizes bold serif text and combines fonts to create an elegant and unforgettable marriage logo for you and your partner.
- Clear, easy-to-read text and an accent line make Hunter marriage logos one of the most popular options for couples designing their own wedding logo.
- As a popular choice in our marriage logos category, Liam provides a serif-free and streamlined version of the first names of the couple and an accent line.
- Norah marriage logos are encircled in an elegant oval and feature a sans-serif typeface for a clean and simple look.
- The avant-garde font chosen for our Rowan wedding logos can provide you with inspiration to design your own wedding logos ideas. Bliss & Bone makes it easy to transform our wedding logo images into the perfect marriage logo for you and your partner.
- The bold and modern look of our Sadie marriage logo can help you to create a specific look and feel for invitations, website headers and other communications and décor related to your wedding.
- The serif font used for our Tara marriage logos can showcase the first names of you and your partner to create the most elegant wedding logo for you.
- The Aiden is one example of a wedding logo that has a delicate design attached to it. There is a vintage appeal to this marriage logo idea, and it is perfect for any floral-focused or garden-style function.
- For a modern-minimalist style, look at wedding logos ideas like the Arden design. The barely-there design is ultra-modern and an interesting pop for any marriage logo.
- The Emmy wedding logo is a super subtle way to incorporate botanical elements into your design. This marriage logo features an ampersand (&) with leaves attached to it.
- For wedding logos ideas that emphasize detail, look no further than the Gianna style. This wedding logo includes the couple’s first name, wedding location and date.
- Love the idea of calligraphy in a marriage logo? If so, you will love the Juniper wedding logo. This is one of the many wedding logo ideas that looks natural, handwritten and extremely personalized.
- The Simon is, ironically, a wedding logo for couples who like to think outside of the box. It is one of a few wedding logo ideas that features a clear box around the couple’s first names. But the unique part of this marriage logo is that it organizes the letters in an unexpected and fun way.
If you are looking for wedding logo ideas that speak to you and your partner, Bliss & Bone is a great source for ideas for wedding logos and inspiration for your wedding theme and plans. Our website offers many of the most beautiful and practical wedding logos ideas to help you make the right impact on those who view them. Along with friends and family members, our website is your best source for wedding logos ideas and marriage logos that you can be proud to call your own.
How to Create a Custom Wedding Logo Design
The Bliss & Bone marriage logo gallery is a terrific resource for wedding logos ideas and the best wedding logo samples for your upcoming nuptials. Unlike wedding websites, which can be complex and typically include several different pages, your wedding logo can usually be completed in a few simple steps:
- Choose your provider: Bliss & Bone is your best starting point for wedding logo ideas and services that will help you create a beautiful wedding logo that is uniquely your own.
- Find the right wedding logo ideas: Our gallery of marriage logos is a great place to find the wedding logos ideas you need to create your own version of these elegant options.
- Add your custom text and color choices: Once you have found the perfect wedding logo, you can customize it by adding your own text and colors. This can create marriage logos that are based on our designs but that are unique to you and your partner.
- Pay and download: When you are happy with your wedding logo design, you can pay for the logo and download it for use anywhere you like. At Bliss & Bone, your wedding logos purchase comes with the opportunity to review two rounds of proofs. After that, you will need to pay an additional fee as you work through your design.
- Use your marriage logos: Wedding logos can be incorporated into your design, décor and invitations to create a unique look and feel for your entire wedding.
At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to integrate your own wedding logo ideas into elegant wedding logos for your website, your invitations and your décor.
Where to Use Your Wedding Logo
With about 2.3 million weddings in the United States every year, creating a wedding website can make it easier for your guests to keep track of deadlines and information about your special day. Your wedding logo can be used in both printed materials and online, which makes it an especially important investment in your future and your wedding planning needs Some of the most important reasons you need a wedding website include the following considerations:
- A wedding website can often save you money in managing the costs of printed invitations. Online invitations can incorporate your wedding logo ideas while reducing costs and demonstrating environmental responsibility for your upcoming nuptials.
- Your wedding website can also be a point of access for your gift registries both for you and your partner and for those who plan to attend your wedding.
- Allowing your guests to respond online to your invitations will often increase the reliability and convenience of receiving these R.S.V.P.s from your invitees.
- Any changes to the wedding itinerary can be made easily online and confirmed through emails to your guests.
- Detailed directions and maps can be included on the wedding website. This can significantly reduce last-minute questions from guests on their way to your ceremony or reception.
In general, your wedding logo can be used in the following ways:
- To highlight and enhance your online invitations
- To create a distinctive look for your wedding website
- To adorn your paper invitations and save the date cards
Wedding Logo Samples and Styles for Your Big Day
At Bliss & Bone, we can assist you with building your wedding website as well as creating a wedding day logo that will set your website apart from the ordinary. Now that you have a better understanding of the history of the wedding logo, how to create your own and how it works at your wedding, you and your partner are well-equipped to craft your own unique marriage logo. By factoring in your wedding colors, theme and your personal style, among other elements, you can work together to design the best wedding logo imaginable.
If you are looking for the perfect wedding logo to represent you as a couple, Bliss & Bone can deliver the best solutions for your needs. Our website is an outstanding resource that allows you to design and create custom logos complete with your wedding colors, font choices and other elements of your wedding day designs. Visit Bliss & Bone online to discover the array of choices we offer in wedding logo design and to begin designing your future together today. At Bliss & Bone, we are here to help you make the best impression for all your wedding logo needs.