Go for a Natural Look With Botanical Wedding Invitations
If you and your partner are planning to tie the knot, deciding on a theme can help you in creating a cohesive look for all the elements of your celebration. Botanical wedding invitations are especially appropriate for garden weddings and other outdoor settings. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you and your partner. The right botanical wedding invitations can make your big day even more special and can encourage your guests to attend your celebration.
This guide by Bliss & Bone will provide a general overview of botanical wedding invitations and Save the Dates to help you match these elements of your wedding stationery suite to your overall wedding theme. We make it much easier for you and your partner to design custom invites tailored to your chosen wedding theme. Here are some of the most important considerations when planning your botanical-themed wedding.
Fine-Tuning Your Botanical Wedding Theme
If you are planning a botanical wedding theme, finding the perfect elements for your wedding day celebration will allow you to reinforce that theme and to create a cohesive appearance for your ceremony and reception. You can find ways to reflect your botanical wedding theme in almost every aspect of your upcoming wedding:
- Venue: Botanical wedding venues range from formal botanical gardens to unspoiled outdoor areas. Selecting a venue that complements your overall botanical wedding theme will allow you to create the right mood and atmosphere for your upcoming celebration. Simplicity is the key to success for most modern garden wedding ideas.
- Decor: Natural foliage and flowers are key elements of botanical decor for your wedding. Incorporating these touches of color and greenery into your wedding design will add a fresh and natural look to the wedding decor you choose for your wedding venue.
- Flowers: If you choose to marry in a botanical garden or other garden venue, many of the botanical wedding flowers for your ceremony and reception may already be in place. Botanical wedding flowers typically feature a lot of foliage and have an elegant and understated look that focuses on natural colors and silhouettes.
- Wedding website: Once you and your partner have decided on your venue, decor and flowers, you can create a wedding website that reflects your choice of botanical wedding flowers, save the dates and invitations. This can tie together your wedding stationery and your decor to create a cohesive appearance for all these elements of your wedding celebration.
- Wedding save the dates: Botanical save the date cards often include fronds of foliage or floral motifs. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you create a botanical save the date that is beautiful and that lets your guests know about your upcoming wedding plans.
- Wedding invitations: Bliss & Bone also offers an array of options for botanical wedding invitations that will impress your guests. By using our botanical wedding invitation template to begin creating your own unique artistic masterpiece, you can match your invitations to your botanical save the date cards and decor.
You can take many of your cues from your botanical wedding venues and from the examples available through Bliss & Bone. We are here to help you create a botanical save the date, website and wedding invite that will set the stage for an unforgettable wedding day.
Designing Your Botanical Wedding Stationery Suite
Your botanical save the date is often the first notice your guests will receive about your plans to marry your partner. Creating coordinated botanical wedding invitations, save the dates and wedding website will allow you to remind your guests about your upcoming plans and will create an impression of your wedding to make it more memorable. Here are some of the most popular design options available from Bliss & Bone:
- Simple and stunning: Black-and-white botanical wedding invitations are a popular trend among modern couples. By using the Bliss & Bone botanical wedding invitation template and gallery of backgrounds and images, you and your partner can make a statement when letting loved ones and friends know about your wedding plans.
- Floral themes: Flowers are an integral part of the botanical aesthetic. Incorporating these images into your botanical wedding invitations and save the dates will often allow you to reflect the flowers chosen for your wedding in your stationery suite.
- Dramatic and wild: Designs that integrate jungle foliage can make a dramatic splash for your botanical save the date cards and invites. You can also use the same design for your wedding website and other communications between you and your guests.
- Leaves and grasses: One of the hallmarks of botanical wedding invitations is the inclusion of plenty of greenery. This theme can also be used to create your wedding decor and in all other elements of your event preparations at your chosen botanical wedding venues.
- Personal photos: Bliss & Bone also makes it easy to upload your own photo and incorporate it into your invite by using our convenient botanical wedding invitation template.
Along with botanical wedding invitations, save the dates and websites, we can also make it easy for you and your partner to create elegant and coordinated website announcements, rehearsal dinner cards and other necessary notifications. We offer options for printed and online botanical wedding invitations to help you make the most of your wedding day celebration.
How Much Do Botanical Wedding Invitations Cost?
The average cost of a wedding will vary depending on the state in which you plan to wed and the number of guests you want to invite. In general, however, the average wedding in the United States costs about $27,000. If you plan to invite a large number of people to your wedding reception or if you choose an exclusive and expensive venue, you will pay more for these choices.
For most couples, printed wedding invitations make up four to six percent of the overall wedding budget. Paperless wedding invites generally cost much less and can be a less expensive option for couples on a budget.
Creating a Timeline for Wedding Planning
Knowing when to book your venue, when to send botanical wedding invitations and save the dates and when to secure a caterer should all be included in your wedding timeline. Here are some of the most important elements to remember when creating a custom wedding timeline and checklist for your upcoming wedding:
- Decide on a venue. Many popular wedding venues fill up quickly. Checking for availability and booking your venue as early as possible can allow you to secure the right botanical wedding venue for your celebration.
- Begin designing your save the dates and website. This will allow you to send these notifications early and to receive responses through your online wedding website at Bliss & Bone. We recommend deciding on a custom URL and including it on your save the date cards or online notifications to create open lines of communication for everyone on your guest list.
- Send out your save the dates and go live with your website. In most cases, your wedding website can be added to and edited until the date of your wedding to incorporate information on changes to your plans, accommodations and transportation options. This will provide your guests with the most comprehensive information on your wedding plans.
- Match your botanical wedding invitations to your save the dates and website. This will create the branding your wedding needs to remind your guests about your plans to marry while showing off your own artistic creations.
- Decide on your catering arrangements for your wedding reception. While you will not yet have an accurate count of the number of guests you expect, letting your catering company know the date, the menu and the number of guests you expect early in the process can make this part of wedding planning easier for everyone involved.
- Send your printed or paperless wedding invites. You can receive RSVPs through your Bliss & Bone wedding website or can include response cards in your mailed invitations. Be sure to indicate the date by which you need to receive RSVPs to your event to avoid any late arrivals and hurt feelings.
- Compile your responses. Once your RSVPs begin to arrive in your mailbox or on your website, you can check to make sure menu choices, food restrictions and special requests are incorporated into your catering order. This will also allow you to reduce the amount of food wasted for your upcoming wedding reception.
- Finalize your catering order. After the final date for accepting RSVPs has arrived, you can let your catering company know about how many guests you expect and, if you are serving plated meals, what selections your guests have requested. You can often make minor changes or additions to your catering arrangements up to a week before your big day.
Keeping these elements of your wedding checklist in mind and on track will help you to manage the wedding planning process more easily. At Bliss & Bone, we are here to help you create elegant and memorable botanical wedding invitations, save the dates and wedding websites that will impress your guests. To learn more about our design options or to create your own botanical wedding invites, visit our website today. Bliss & Bone can help you as you plan the wedding of your dreams.