Creating the Right Wedding Website With Help From Bliss & Bone
The process of planning for your wedding can be exciting for you and your partner. For many couples, creating a custom wedding website can simplify communications with guests and members of the wedding party. Your customized wedding website can reflect your wedding theme while delivering the necessary information for your guests.
Your wedding website should be as unique as your own special love story. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you to create a wedding website that suits your needs and works for you and your guests. By personalizing your website with your own images and themes, you can ensure that your website makes the most positive impression on invited guests and family members. Bliss & Bone can help with unique and exquisite floral designs and elegant greenery sure to set your wedding website apart.
This guide will help you to determine the right approach to building your wedding website as well as providing information on expected costs, components of your website and what to include in this important element of your wedding planning process. Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event. Bliss & Bone can help you to make it truly special with a wedding web site designed just for you.
Parts of Your Perfect Wedding Website
The primary purpose of wedding websites is to allow clear lines of communication between you and your prospective guests. A few key components can ensure the best results for your wedding web site:
- Basic wedding information: Your wedding website should include information on the location, venue, date and time and the expected attire for your guests.
- Assistance in wedding travel planning: You may also want to include information about local accommodations and travel options for guests traveling in from out of town. For example, if you have reserved a block of rooms at a hotel, you may want to provide that information to your invited guests through your wedding website.
- Wedding websites about us: Including the story of how you met and images of you together can create an indelible positive impression of your relationship among those invited to your wedding.
- Online website security: Implementing strong website security can protect personal information and can prevent your wedding web site from being misused or hijacked by those with criminal intent. This includes login security as well as email and password protections. Wedding websites with passwords can also make your guests feel more confident when entering personal information on these online sites.
These parts of your wedding website are essential to create the desired results and to promote the best possible experience for your guests in navigating this online resource.
Why You Need a Wedding Website
Wedding websites offer some real advantages for your planning process and for your guests. Some of the most important benefits of choosing to create a wedding website include the following:
- Wedding websites allow you to compile all relevant information about your wedding in one convenient location. Your wedding web site can be updated as arrangements change, which makes it much easier for your guests to stay informed about your wedding plans.
- Wedding web sites are also an ideal way to provide information that may not fit on your printed wedding stationery. This may include maps to various venues, accommodation and travel information and a section specifically for frequently asked questions.
- One of the most important advantages of websites for a wedding is the ability to collect responses digitally for menu planning and attendance. Your wedding web site will allow your guests to provide these responses in a convenient and practical way. Collecting these responses digitally can also help you manage your planning process with caterers and other vendors for your wedding.
As you can see, there are many reasons to create a wedding website for yourself and your guests.
How Much Will Your Wedding Website Cost?
Costs for wedding websites can vary significantly depending on the options available and the company offering these services. Recent surveys indicate that the average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $28,964. By contrast, a custom wedding web site will usually cost somewhere between $10 and $30 each month, which is likely to be a very small fraction of the overall cost of your wedding.
In many cases, wedding web sites can actually save you money on the cost of response cards and postage. These pieces of wedding stationery can add up to around $400 even without postage included as a factor. By opting for paperless wedding invitations and responses through your wedding web site, you can often save a considerable amount of money on the overall cost of your wedding.
You may be tempted to opt for a free wedding web site rather than paying for added features and customization options. This is generally a bad idea that can leave you with a cookie-cutter website, reduced performance and speed and significantly less support for your wedding websites. The costs of quality wedding web sites are typically low and can more than make up for the initial expense in greater peace of mind and improved experiences for you and your guests.
The Drawbacks of Free Wedding Websites
Many companies offer wedding websites for free, which may seem appealing at first glance. If you want a custom wedding website, however, that includes all the little touches found on the best wedding websites, a free wedding website will not offer these options. Companies that offer wedding websites for free typically offer bare-bones functionality that will limit what you can do with your wedding website. Additionally, the tools you would use to build a wedding website for free are unlikely to perform properly and may result in a great deal of wasted time for you and your partner.
Hidden costs are another issue with free wedding website providers. Free wedding websites typically require some fees for add-ons like security for your wedding website, tiered access for your wedding party and even hosting fees that can add up to a significant expense. You may also be required to pay more to upload your own images or to create a custom wedding website that is designed to suit your needs. Rather than opting for a free wedding website that lacks all the necessary functionality, you can create elegant custom wedding websites by working with Bliss & Bone to create customizable wedding websites
When considering sites that offer wedding websites for free, you should also consider the reputation of the company. Some companies that offer free wedding website services pay for these with ads that are run on the pages. These free wedding websites can sometimes be sources of unwanted ads and malware that can potentially infect the computers of those who visit them. If you want a clean and elegant wedding website, avoiding companies that offer wedding websites for free is usually a good move for you and your partner.
One truism that applies to those considering designing a wedding website for free is that you get what you pay for in the consumer marketplace. Creating a wedding website for free can be an exercise in futility if the final result is not an elegant and unique wedding website. If you are considering a free wedding website, it is worth noting that your time and effort will not be free of cost to you and your partner. By avoiding companies that offer the chance to design a wedding website for free and working with the professionals at Bliss & Bone, you can create a unique wedding website that will impress your guests and make a real impression on those who visit your site.
One added risk to watch out for when creating a wedding website for free is the likelihood that your personal information will be sold to other vendors. Many companies that offer free wedding websites make their money by collecting, compiling and selling info about their users to other companies. If you do not wish to be added to various mailing lists, avoiding companies that offer wedding websites for free is usually a good policy to maintain. You could otherwise end up paying for free wedding websites long after your ceremony and reception are over.
How Does a Wedding Website Builder Work?
If you are looking to create a wedding website, a wedding website builder can make it simple for you to make your own wedding websites from start to finish. Wedding website builders vary significantly in the features they offer and the overall quality of the finished product. Wedding websites templates that allow you to customize images, text and other features can provide added flexibility in creating a beautiful wedding website that is completely your own.
Paid wedding website builders typically incorporate many more features and customization options than free sites. Most of these options offer a free trial to allow you to test out the wedding websites templates and features and to familiarize yourself with the features and functionality of these wedding website builders.
The speed of the website will play a significant role in its overall usefulness. Paid wedding page websites typically load much faster than comparable free wedding web sites, which can be a major factor in the functionality of your wedding web site. Wedding web sites created using a website builder are much more likely to load quickly and to allow greater customization than free sites that only provide templates for pre-designed wedding web sites.
The most important reason to choose a paid wedding web site from an established company, however, is the functionalities and features of paid sites as opposed to those that allow you to create a wedding website for free. The ability to add your own photos, to use your own wedding logos and to create a customized set of wedding page websites will typically help you to design and create a beautiful and modern wedding website precisely tailored to your needs. By ensuring that your wedding web sites include the features that are most important to you and your guests, you can enjoy the greatest confidence during your wedding planning process.
Benefits of Wedding Websites
Wedding websites offer some real advantages for your entire wedding planning process and for your communications with guests and members of your wedding party. Some of the most important reasons to create a wedding website include these benefits:
- Fewer emails and texts: Wedding web sites can serve as a catch-all repository for information, frequently asked questions and maps. This can eliminate many of the last-minute calls, emails and texts from panicked guests seeking information about your wedding. Any questions you do receive can easily be added to your list of frequently asked questions, which can further reduce the stress on you and your partner during the lead-up to your wedding day.
- Easy access to all necessary information: Your wedding website is a perfect solution for maintaining information on vendors and other elements of your planning process. By keeping all of this data on wedding websites, you can ensure that it is within easy reach when you need to check on a specific arrangement, a response card and many other elements of a successful wedding.
- At-a-glance information on RSVPs: Paperless wedding responses eliminate data entry and allow you to maintain a running tally on guests at the ceremony, meals needed for the reception or wedding supper and many other aspects of your wedding. A beautiful wedding website can also be the most practical decision for you and your partner.
Companies that make wedding websites can often provide you with added help in finding the paperless wedding solutions you need and in choosing the right configuration for your wedding websites. These companies can often provide you with web design assistance to help you make your own wedding websites more easily.
Personalizing Your Wedding Website for Your Guests
Websites for a wedding are designed primarily to inform guests and members of the wedding party about details of the wedding ceremony, reception and other events associated with your big day. As a result, it makes sense to arrange wedding websites to create a personalized guest experience for your wedding party and other attendees at these events. Personalized wedding websites are an outstanding way to ensure that your wedding website will provide customized information for the people who matter most to you. Here are some of the most important reasons to create personalized wedding websites for your upcoming nuptial events:
- Personalized wedding websites allow you to create permissions that apply to specific groups or individuals. For instance, everyone on your guest list should be able to access general information about the ceremony and the reception. You can restrict access to rehearsal dinners and family-only events to those who will be attending these events. Creating wedding websites with passwords and permissions can ensure that those with a need to know can access information without distributing it generally to all guests to your event.
- Creating customized wedding websites is also important to prevent misunderstandings and confusion among your guests. When creating a wedding website, you can set up individualized permissions and tiers of access that could include a category for members of the wedding party, another for close family members and a third category that includes all guests invited to your wedding ceremony.
- Websites for a wedding can also be tailored to each guest. This is especially appropriate for destination weddings with a limited number of guests. Wedding websites with passwords and logins devoted to individual guests can help them to feel special during the lead-up to your wedding day.
- Tiered access to your wedding website can also allow you to distinguish between guests who are allowed to add a plus one to their invitation and those who are not. This feature of your wedding website can help you to avoid issues with guests inviting one or more additional people without permission or consent.
Customized websites for a wedding are an outstanding investment in convenience when planning for your big event. By investing a little time and money in these event and wedding websites, you and your partner can prepare more effectively for all the activities and events surrounding your big day.
Creating a Unique Wedding Website: From a Guest's Perspective
Looking at websites for a wedding from the point of view of your guests can help you to make wedding websites that will provide all the necessary information in an attractive and practical way. Some of the most important elements of a unique and memorable wedding website will include the following:
- A unique design: Wedding websites templates can serve as a starting point for your uniquely beautiful wedding website. By adding customizations, photos and your own personal style, you can stand out from the crowd when creating your modern wedding website design.
- A local flair: Depending on the location in which you and your partner will live or will hold your ceremony and reception, you may be able to use images that reflect the local flavor, the venue and other elements of the area. Adding a little bit of local flair when you make wedding websites will often increase excitement among your guests about traveling to your important event.
- Integration of your overall wedding theme: If you have already designed your own unique wedding stationery suite, using elements from printed or digital wedding stationery as backgrounds or images for your wedding websites can make a real impact that ties together all elements of your wedding communications.
- Your wedding websites About Us page: Your own story can be one of the most unique and appealing parts of your website. Wedding websites About Us pages can be used to showcase favorite pictures of you and your partner and to tell a little of how you met and what your plans are for the future.
- Vital information: Guests typically visit websites for a wedding to check on dates, times and venues for the ceremony, reception and other events. Making sure this information is easy to find on your wedding websites will allow your guests to save time and effort when they make plans to attend your wedding.
- A different approach: Checking out wedding websites to make sure yours is not too similar to others online can also provide you with inspiration on creating guest-friendly websites for a wedding day you and your partner will never forget.
By tailoring your wedding websites for guests and their needs, you can often create a more engaging experience for them while ensuring a less stressful few months leading up to your wedding day.
Examples of Wedding Websites
Wedding websites templates can be customized to suit the style and theme of your wedding perfectly. Some of the most beautiful wedding websites are based on the location or the décor you plan for your ceremony and reception:
- Beach wedding websites are usually relaxed and use pastel colors and beach scenes to showcase the overall look and feel of your wedding.
- Mountain wedding websites typically have a cool and elegant look and feel to reflect the sublime grandeur of these areas of the world.
- Tropical wedding web sites could have a jungle theme or beautiful foliage as part of the background images. Wedding websites templates can be used to incorporate these themes into your overall design.
- Floral wedding websites can be based on your wedding flowers or on any flowers you and your partner particularly enjoy.
Shorter wedding websites can streamline the process of finding the necessary information. In some cases, however, longer wedding websites can provide a more elegant look while allowing you to include more features and information. In particular, single-page wedding websites ensure that your guests do not miss any of the vital information about venues, times and events related to your wedding. Multi-page wedding websites are best suited for tech-savvy guests and can provide greater customization for your modern wedding website.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer you the opportunity to make your own wedding websites easily and quickly. Our gallery of wedding websites is the perfect source for inspiration in creating your own unique and beautiful wedding websites.
Features of a Wedding Website
When designing websites for a wedding, it is helpful to know the most essential functions of these online resources. If you plan to make your own wedding websites, these features should be included in your finished site:
- The ability to collect and manage responses to Save the Dates and digital wedding invitations
- Customizable security options that may include passwords or email login capabilities
- Control over pages, including editing, removing, moving and adding pages to your wedding website
- Customization options that allow you to make wedding websites that reflect your personal tastes and preferences
- The ability to upload custom monograms and logos to personalize your wedding website
- Custom URLs for your wedding website
- Support for foreign languages to ensure the most accessible wedding websites for guests at home and abroad
- Matching online invitations and emails to create a cohesive look for your entire wedding suite
- The ability to match your wedding stationery to your printed invitations and your Save the Dates for a pulled-together look
- Image galleries that can be used as backgrounds on websites for a wedding
Bliss & Bone can assist you with matching your website to your stationery and your invitations. We also offer support for foreign languages. These features are difficult to find in the wedding website marketplace. Our custom websites for a wedding are designed to incorporate features other vendors simply cannot match. Whether you are looking for a modern wedding website or traditional wedding websites for guests, Bliss & Bone is an outstanding choice for printed and online communications related to your upcoming ceremony and reception.
The Timeline: When to Start Building Your Wedding Website
As soon as you or your partner pops the question, you can begin the planning process for your wedding website. In general, you should begin to make wedding websites at least six months in advance of the big day. Starting a year in advance can ensure that your website is up and running well before you send out your Save the Dates.
It may seem overwhelming to create a modern wedding website and to come up with wedding website URL ideas, unique designs and content for this important online resource. In general, however, you can begin with just one or two pages. Your wedding websites can then expand naturally as you answer questions, add information and create your own unique designs for your website.
You can continue editing and changing your wedding websites for as long as you like. If you find that some of the functions do not work for your needs, you can always get rid of those features and incorporate information and designs that better suit your personal style and your wedding plans.
The Steps: How to Create Your Wedding Website
A few simple strategies can help you to make wedding websites you and your partner will love. Here are some important steps in the process of creating a beautiful and modern wedding website:
- Coming up with wedding website URL ideas can be a challenge. It is worth remembering that not all wedding website URL ideas will work out. Some URLs may already be in use, so coming up with a list and purchasing your favorite URL from an online provider should be one of the first steps in the website design process.
- Choosing a wedding website provider will dictate the options that you will have in designing a beautiful wedding website. Be sure to select a website provider that offers plenty of customization options for this essential element of your upcoming wedding.
- Working with a website company that specializes in wedding websites and that offers a website builder can make it much easier to create a unique and memorable wedding website. Working from an existing wedding website design and customizing it can streamline the web design process.
- Once you have chosen a provider and created the framework for your website, you will want to enter all the information you currently have about your wedding ceremony, reception and other events. You can also include information about the expected attire and any additional information you want your guests to know.
- Adding images and creating a compelling design will help you to make the most positive impression on guests to your website. Your online website builder should provide intuitive guidance on how to add these elements to your design.
- If you intend to collect responses to your wedding invitations or Save the Dates through your website, you will need to incorporate that functionality at this point in the process.
- Test your wedding website by logging in with guest credentials and checking its functions and features. This will allow you to spot any problems before your site goes live to your guests.
- Publishing your wedding website allows it to go live and to be accessible by the public. By including the website URL in your Save the Dates and wedding invitations, you can direct your guests to the wedding website for more detailed information and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Make regular updates and communicate changes through your website until the day of your wedding. It is also a good idea to include your wedding website URL on all printed and digital communications with your invited guests.
- Leave your wedding website in place for about three months after the ceremony to ensure that your registry information is updated appropriately on this website.
The Tips: How to Create a Beautiful and Memorable Wedding Website
One key to creating a beautiful website is to take your time during the process. If you are a web design expert, you may be able to create a wedding website in just a few hours. For most of us, however, a learning curve will be required to become familiar with and to master the use of a wedding website builder. Be sure to ask for help or to experiment with different web designs before finalizing your wedding website.
Implementing security for your website while you build it can prevent unauthorized access to personal information and can keep your wedding website under wraps until you are ready to unveil it. Password protection or login requirements are usually all that is required to keep your website safe during the building process.
Avoid excessively wordy or flowery language. Your guests will visit your website to access information they need to plan for your wedding. Making sure they can find that information easily and without excess verbiage can create the best possible impression on your friends and family members.
The Details: Information to Include on Your Customized Wedding Website
Your wedding website should include the following information for your guests:
- The date, time and location of events associated with your wedding
- Expected attire for each event
- Information on recommended hotels and any hotel blocks or group rates for the wedding
- Travel information, including nearby airports, car rental companies and public transportation
- An About Us section for you and your partner, complete with photo gallery
- Things to do and see in the area of your wedding
- Frequently asked questions and information on local customs and regulations
- Gift registry information for your wedding
By designing your own wedding website, you can include almost anything that has meaning to you and your partner. This can allow you to share a little of your own lives with your friends and family through this online venue.
Building a Wedding Website You and Your Partner Will Love
When creating a customized wedding website, you may be uncertain of the best ways to proceed in building a wedding website that suits your needs and your tastes. There are some helpful tips that can make it easier to create custom wedding websites and to find the best company for your wedding page websites. For instance, checking out wedding website reviews can often allow you to find the best options for your own unique wedding website. Here are some tips to help you build a wedding website for your upcoming nuptial celebrations:
- Create tiered levels of access: At Bliss & Bone, we offer wedding websites with passwords that can provide added security for your wedding page websites. This can prevent changes to your wedding couple websites and can allow your wedding party and trusted friends to access areas of your wedding couple websites not available to the general public. This can make it easier for you to let your wedding party know about special events without causing hurt feelings among those who may not be invited to these parts of your wedding celebration. Creating wedding websites with passwords is a practical way to protect your investment in time and inspiration when designing your unique wedding website.
- Look at wedding website reviews: Before deciding on Bliss & Bone or any other wedding page websites company, you should look at the wedding website reviews for these services. At Bliss & Bone, we are proud of our wedding website reviews and offer references and examples of our work to make sure that you can create the wedding page websites you want for your upcoming celebration. We offer practical help in finding the best wedding websites designs and in building a wedding website of which you and your partner will be justifiably proud.
- Add a truly personal touchL When planning your wedding websites designs, it is important to incorporate personal touches into your overall theme. For instance, a wedding website Our Story page can provide insights into your relationship that can create engagement among your guests. Your wedding website Our Story webpage can include text about how you met or photos of you and your partner. Whichever option you choose, including a wedding website Our Story page can allow you to build a modern wedding website that will delight your guests and serve as an active reminder of your upcoming nuptial celebrations.
- Use the available wedding websites templates: At Bliss & Bone, we make it easier to build a wedding website with our exclusive wedding websites builder and wedding websites templates. These tools can allow you to create modern wedding websites that reflect the unique aesthetic of you and your partner. The best personal wedding websites are often based on wedding website examples and designs that offer inspiration for your own modern wedding website.
- Leverage the technology: A modern wedding website will often allow you to accept RSVPs and to send out notifications by email to those who provide their addresses. By taking advantage of these functions of modern wedding websites, you can streamline responses for catering and can firm up the number of guests who plan to attend your wedding venue.
- Make it easier on yourselves: At Bliss & Bone, we make it easier to create a wedding website with our wedding websites templates, wedding websites builder and examples to guide you along the way. As you create a wedding website, you can look at examples of top wedding website options on our site. This can help you to build the best personal wedding websites to suit your tastes and to make it easy for your guests to obtain the information they need about your upcoming wedding.
- Provide the link to your guests early: Another way to make your wedding websites as useful and functional as possible is to distribute the link to your wedding web sites as soon as possible in the planning process. This can allow your guests to stay up-to-date on the latest changes and adjustments to your wedding schedule. Your wedding website is a great resource that should be shared with those you most want to attend your wedding day celebration.
- Choose a custom URL: A custom URL is a great way to help your guests find your wedding websites more easily. Custom URLs for wedding web sites are available through Bliss & Bone and can make it much easier for your guests to remember the location of your wedding website if they lose the card or email that contains it. A custom URL is also useful in branding your wedding web sites and can provide a level of added cachet for your wedding celebration.
- Claim your wedding hashtag: By creating and distributing a hashtag specifically for your wedding, your guests can post photos of your wedding to social media sites. Your wedding hashtag will allow you to find all the photos of your wedding at a glance, which can make it much easier to preserve your favorite memories of this very special day in the lives of you and your partner. By sharing your preferred wedding hashtag through your website, you can make sure that all your guests can contribute to commemorating your once-in-a-lifetime wedding day.
By making sure that you secure your wedding websites with passwords and include personal touches like a wedding website Our Story page, you can create a lasting impression on those who visit your wedding web sites. These helpful hints from Bliss & Bone can serve as a framework when creating your wedding websites and designing your wedding from start to finish. We work with you to make sure your wedding websites are elegant and functional. This can allow you to create websites for wedding celebrations that will impress your guests and will encourage them to attend your ceremony and reception to celebrate your exchange of vows.
Matching Your Wedding Website to Your Theme
Selecting a theme or overall style for your wedding is a great way to create a cohesive look and feel for every aspect of your wedding, including wedding websites. Certain elements of design and decor are characteristic of specific wedding themes. Incorporating these elements into wedding websites can highlight your theme and can allow you to create a wedding website that works for you and your partner. Here are some of the most popular wedding themes and ways to incorporate key elements to create the best wedding website for you and your partner:
- Romantic weddings are also referred to as fairy-tale weddings and typically feature floral themes and elegant backgrounds. Creating an elegant wedding website that complements your theme can make it easier to brand your wedding and to create a cohesive look for every aspect of your communications with guests. When beginning the process of building a wedding website for a romantic theme, start with the color scheme you have chosen and find elements that will complement these colors to create the best wedding website for your upcoming celebration.
- Vintage weddings can be the inspiration for wedding websites that reflect the aesthetic of the time period chosen. For instance, a Roaring Twenties wedding can inspire you to create a wedding website that uses art deco designs with cream and gold colors. These wedding websites designs can allow you to create a customized wedding website that complements your decor and other elements of your wedding. Planning vintage wedding websites can provide you with the chance to reflect the beauty of your theme and the overall look and feel of your chosen time period. Your vintage wedding websites can highlight both the time period and the overall look and feel of your wedding for a unique and memorable online resource.
- Modern weddings and modern wedding websites are usually distinguished by clean lines and elegant images that convey a refined look. Stark color contrasts like black and white, bold reds and deep blues are often used when creating websites for wedding celebrations with a modern flair. Depending on the color scheme you have chosen, your modern wedding website can use bright accents to set off clean white or darker charcoal tones. Abstract designs are also useful when creating modern wedding websites and can lend an elegant atmosphere to your own unique and modern wedding website.
- Rustic wedding websites are ideally suited for outdoor weddings and can lend down-home authenticity to barn weddings and other wedding themes. Incorporating rustic themes into your wedding websites designs can complement the look and feel of other elements of your wedding, which can allow you to create cohesive and beautiful wedding websites designs for your upcoming nuptial events.
- Nature themes are a popular option for weddings and can allow you to design the best wedding website for your upcoming nuptials. Nature-themed wedding web sites often feature flowers, foliage or animals to create a whimsical and inspiring theme. When planning your websites for wedding celebrations, you may also be able to take some inspiration from top wedding website examples on Bliss & Bone.
- Movie, TV or book themes can allow you and your partner to show off your love for a specific series of movies, books or a television show. These whimsical wedding themes can be reflected in your wedding websites to create a cohesive look and feel for your entire wedding. Movie and TV-themed websites for wedding celebrations can be designed to reflect the specific aesthetic of the media or to offer a general reference to your theme. This can allow you to create custom wedding websites that will wow your guests.
- Personalized wedding websites can feature almost any theme. Your unique wedding website will often include uploaded photos of you and your partner and designs meaningful to you both. This will ensure that you can create the top wedding website while ensuring the best reception from those who receive the link to your wedding websites.
Incorporating your wedding theme into your wedding websites can allow you to customize these websites for wedding celebrations to suit your tastes. Your wedding websites are a great way to create a first impression of your wedding aesthetic and to let your guests know what to expect when they arrive at your wedding day celebration.
Wedding Websites Around the World
While custom wedding websites can be designed to showcase any theme you choose, you can often create the best wedding website by including a little personal style and reflecting the cultural influences of the land from which you hail or in which you plan to marry. Whether you plan to get married in the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or Mexico, you can create the best wedding websites by incorporating your own personal style and a little local flavor into the design of your wedding web sites.
- Wedding websites in Australia: If you are from Australia, your wedding websites should reflect the aesthetic of the land Down Under and your own personal tastes. Wedding websites in Australia often showcase the unique beauty of this part of the world and may showcase your own commitment to environmental issues, your love of the outback or some of the cultural icons and landmarks that are located close to your chosen wedding venues.
- Wedding websites in the UK: If you need wedding websites in England, Scotland or parts of Ireland, you can create beautiful wedding websites in the UK with a little help from Bliss & Bone. Wedding websites in England often have muted color palettes and more restrained styling to suit the overall tone of weddings in this area. If you are planning a website to communicate about your upcoming wedding, Bliss & Bone is a great place to begin creating the custom wedding website you want for your UK wedding.
- Wedding websites in Europe: If you plan to marry in Spain, France or anywhere else in Europe, creating beautiful wedding websites in Europe often begins with Bliss & Bone. We offer foreign language support to help make your wedding website more accessible for guests who speak a variety of languages. When creating these customizable wedding websites, Bliss & Bone can provide help with wedding websites templates and our exclusive wedding websites builder to make creating your own customizable wedding websites much easier for you and your partner.
- Wedding websites in Canada: Depending on where your guests live, you may need language support for your wedding websites in Canada. French-speaking areas of Quebec, for instance, may require French-language translations for your wedding couple websites to ensure accessibility for those you wish to attend your wedding.
- Wedding websites in Mexico: The foreign language support offered by Bliss & Bone can make it easy to create bilingual wedding websites in Mexico, which can allow your wedding couple websites to reach those friends and family members you want to attend your celebration.
Creating wedding websites with passwords and login information can allow you to customize your wedding web sites for increased utility. This can allow you create modern wedding websites that will make the best possible impression on those you invite to your upcoming celebration. Adding an international flavor to your wedding websites can make them even more special for you, your partner and your guests.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wedding Websites
At Bliss & Bone, we often field questions about wedding websites and how they can be used to enhance the experience of your guests and your wedding party. We specialize in helping you build the best wedding websites and in making it easier for you to build a wedding website you and your partner will love. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions we receive at Bliss & Bone:
What are wedding web sites used for?
Your wedding website will provide information to your guests about your wedding plans. You can build a wedding website that includes personal photos of you and your partner or can model your design on the best wedding websites online or in our gallery. Most websites for wedding celebrations incorporate directions to the venues, maps, information on accommodations and transportation options and, in some cases, updates on changes to the venues or times of various events.
Can I accept RSVPs through my wedding website?
Bliss & Bone can make it easy to build a wedding website with RSVP functionality. If you sent your invites online, this could make the entire process much easier. Our wedding websites builder will walk you through the process to create a wedding website that includes all the functionality you need to request and obtain RSVPs through your websites for wedding celebrations.
How can I create the best wedding website?
It is important to remember that the best wedding website for you and your partner will not be the same as the best wedding websites for other couples. Taking the time to build a wedding website that is uniquely your own can make a big impact on the impression your wedding web sites make on others. Our wedding websites builder will provide you with some ideas about the various components of your wedding website. The final decision on what to include and what to leave out of your wedding website, however, will be up to you and your partner.
Can I just copy a top wedding website?
We recommend creating your own websites for your wedding celebration. Copying the look and style of a top wedding website is likely to make your wedding web sites look like cookie-cutter copies rather than the unique reflection of your love that it should be. At Bliss & Bone, we offer an easy-to-use wedding websites builder to allow you to create a wedding website that is unique to you and your partner. This can allow you to design and create a wedding website that you and your partner will be proud to show off to friends and family.
Is it difficult to create a wedding website?
Bliss & Bone makes it easy to create a wedding website for your upcoming celebration. We offer tools and guidance to help you create a wedding website quickly and easily. If you run into trouble when building websites for wedding celebrations, our team is always available to help you design wedding websites you and your partner will absolutely love.
Why are wedding websites necessary?
Providing your wedding guests with all the information they need to attend your wedding is essential to ensure the highest attendance for your ceremony and reception. Designing and publishing the best wedding website can make it easy for guests to locate information about accommodations, transportation and the venues you have chosen for your celebration.
Should I include my invitation information on my wedding web sites?
If you designed an online wedding invitation, you can incorporate this invite into your wedding website. This will allow you to present the best wedding website information for your guests while ensuring that those who may have lost their invitations can still find their way to your ceremony.
What information should not be on my wedding website?
Personal information that may be sensitive should not appear on the public areas of your wedding websites. This applies to information about you, your partner or any of your guests. By restricting this information behind password protection or omitting it altogether from your websites for wedding celebrations, you can protect yourself and your friends and family from issues with unauthorized access to this data. You should also avoid public mentions of events to which not all guests will be invited. This information should also be limited to those who will attend these rehearsal dinners and other special events for the wedding party only.
Can we include our wedding registry information?
You absolutely can include information about the stores at which you are registered on your wedding web sites. Be careful not to be too pushy with this information on your wedding websites, however. Simply linking to your registries on your wedding website is usually enough to allow your guests to access this information and to select gifts from your lists.
How many pages should we have for our website?
You can decide for yourself how many pages you want for your wedding website. Easy navigation and the right information are the most important elements for success in creating a website your guests will appreciate. If you can
If you have further questions about wedding websites and how to design or create them, Bliss & Bone can provide you with the best guidance for your upcoming wedding celebration. We specialize in helping couples create wedding websites that will make a positive and lasting impression on those who visit these online resources.
Your Guests Will Want to Know: Questions to Answer on Your Wedding Website
Along with questions about how to create wedding websites, you may wonder what kind of frequently asked questions your guests may have about your upcoming wedding. Here are some often-asked questions about wedding celebrations to include when taking the time to create the best wedding website for you and your partner:
Is there a dress code for the wedding?
Your wedding website should provide detailed information on any dress code to which you want your guests to adhere. By including this information on your wedding web sites, you can help them decide on what clothing to bring to your wedding celebration and can ensure that your wedding website offers practical help for your guests.
Where are the wedding venues?
Whether you choose one venue for both ceremony and reception or opt for separate venues for each part of your wedding, your wedding websites should include all the information you would include on your printed or online invitations. This can allow you to create the best wedding website in terms of practical help for your guests. You can check out top wedding website examples on our website to see how other couples have incorporated this information into their websites for wedding celebrations.
Are there any blocks of rooms reserved?
Especially if you are planning a destination wedding or a wedding far from where many of your guests live, your wedding web sites should include information about any accommodation arrangements that you may have made for your guests. This includes information on blocks of rooms, local hotels and bed-and-breakfast options in the area of your wedding venues. Your wedding websites are the perfect location for this information for your guests.
What are the catering arrangements?
Your wedding guests will want to know about the arrangements you have made to feed them at your reception. You can include this information on your wedding websites and can even collect responses about what types of meals your guests will want. By including this information on your wedding web sites, you can help your guests to manage any dietary restrictions and can get the most accurate count for your catering company prior to the big day.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
Along with general questions about catering arrangements, your guests may inquire about specific elements of your wedding day cuisine. Your wedding web sites can provide information and can offer options for guests with gluten allergies, food allergies and other dietary restrictions that could affect their ability to enjoy your big day. If you have several vegan or vegetarian guests who plan to attend your wedding, letting these guests know about their options on your buffet or for plated meals will allow them to plan for their dietary requirements much more easily.
What is your wedding theme?
Your guests can often contribute to the look and feel of your wedding if you share your theme with them. Websites for wedding celebrations are the perfect place to provide this information and can allow your guests to join in the fun with you, your partner and your wedding party.
What time should guests arrive to the wedding venue?
While the precise time of your wedding ceremony will usually be listed on your invitation, you can use your wedding websites to provide more general information. For instance, if you prefer guests to arrive at least 15 minutes in advance, you can let them know with a note on your wedding web sites.
Is there free parking at your venue?
If you are planning to marry in a metropolitan area, letting your guests know where parking is available and what it will cost can allow them to manage the process of attending your wedding more easily. Websites for wedding celebrations are a great way to inform your guests about the possible options for parking at your ceremony and reception venues.
Are plus-ones allowed at the wedding?
In general, wedding invitations are only for those specifically listed on the invitation. If you do allow plus ones, you can let people know through your wedding websites or with a card included in your wedding invitation. This can ensure that your guests know what is expected of them and do not turn up with extra people at your wedding celebration.
Are children allowed to attend the wedding?
While a blanket statement that children are not allowed at your wedding may be too harsh to include in your formal wedding invitation, your websites for wedding celebrations can often communicate this point in a less direct and more tactful way. If you are planning a child-free wedding, letting your guests know about your
How do guests RSVP to your wedding?
Bliss & Bone makes it easy to incorporate RSVP capabilities into your website. This can make it much easier for your guests to respond to your invitation and for you to collect the necessary information. You can provide detailed instructions on this webpage to ensure that your guests provide the necessary info for you and your wedding arrangements. If you prefer to receive RSVPs by mail, you can also include this information as part of your website.
Are the venues wheelchair accessible?
If some of your guests are disabled or are confined to wheelchairs, you should check into the accessibility of your venues and, if necessary, make arrangements for these guests. Letting your guests know through your website about any accessibility issues and the arrangements you have made to make these venues easier to navigate will often ensure the best experience for older guests and those with mobility issues.
What will the weather be like?
While no one can predict the actions of Mother Nature, letting your guests know about the general climate expected in the region in which you plan to marry is a perfect addition to your wedding websites. This is especially important for weddings that will be held partly or entirely outdoors. Your guests will appreciate your thoughtfulness in allowing them to dress for the weather at your wedding venue.
Where and when will wedding photos be taken?
If you have a specific plan for wedding photos, providing this information to your guests through your website will often allow those who will participate in these photos to plan their day more easily. Whether your photos will occur before the ceremony, between the ceremony and reception or at another time entirely, the members of your wedding party will appreciate the heads-up about these important parts of your wedding day celebration.
How can guests get answers to their questions?
Your wedding guests may have further questions for you and your partner. Providing email addresses or directing them to your wedding planner is often a practical way to manage issues that may arise concerning your wedding. This can also provide you with two-way communications that can assist you in the planning process.
Keeping these basic questions in mind when designing your website can ensure that you and your guests can share the most important information regarding your upcoming wedding celebration. At Bliss & Bone, we offer the best tools for designing a website that you and your partner will love.
Bonus: Matching Your Wedding Website to Your Online Wedding Invitations
Working with Bliss & Bone will provide you with some real advantages when creating the website of your dreams. Because we offer wedding websites as well as online wedding invitations, Bliss & Bone makes it easy to match all elements of your printed and online wedding stationery with your wedding website. This can allow you to create a cohesive and beautiful look for your entire wedding from Save the Dates to directions to your wedding on your website.
If you need a beautiful and unique wedding website with an array of exclusive features, visit Bliss & Bone to learn more about our lineup of wedding websites. At Bliss & Bone, we are here to serve you.