Create Elegant Printed Wedding Save the Dates at Bliss & Bone
Printed wedding Save the Dates are a great way to let your friends and family members know about your upcoming celebration of love. These notifications offer some real advantages for you in planning your wedding, including a better chance of receiving positive responses from your guests and a way to request email addresses if you plan to send out online wedding invitations to your guests.
Printed Save the Dates offer some unique advantages for you and your guests. These cards can be taped to the refrigerator door or placed on a bulletin board to keep your upcoming ceremony at the top of the to-do lists for your guests. Additionally, printed wedding Save the Dates are a great keepsake item for those who plan to attend your special day.
At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy and convenient to create beautiful printed or paperless Save the Dates that will impress your guests and will allow you to inform those who matter most to you and your partner about your very special day. We offer templates, examples and other tools that will allow you to create printed or online Save the Date notifications for the guests you plan to invite.
What Is a Save the Date?
Before you decide on the design and the recipients for your wedding Save the Date, understanding the purpose and primary attributes of these notifications can help you make the most positive choices for your upcoming wedding celebration. While no one knows for sure when the first wedding Save the Date was created and delivered, they became popular in the mid-2000s and have been part of the wedding industry since that time.
Simply put, a Save the Date is the first communication you send about your plans to marry your partner. This notification can be sent using printed or paperless Save the Dates. In general, your wedding Save the Date can provide the basic information your guests will need to make plans for your wedding well in advance of your big day. This can allow you and your partner to attract the largest attendance for your wedding day celebration.
Wedding Save the Dates can be designed to match the theme of your wedding, the design you plan to use for your wedding invitations or any other theme that you and your partner like. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy for you to create Save the Dates for your wedding that will make a positive impression on your guests and that will serve as a cherished keepsake for you, your partner and those you invite. What is a Save the Date? It is a first notification of the date and location of your wedding to provide added help for your guests.
Are Save the Dates Really Necessary?
When deciding about your wedding Save the Date options, you may be wondering, "Are Save the Dates really necessary?" While you can plan a wedding without these initial notifications, Save the Dates for your wedding are useful not only for you and your partner in managing your guest list but also for those you plan to invite to your wedding.
Whether you decide on a printed or an online Save the Date, you can often collect information from your guests that can save you money on sending out your invitations. Emails are necessary when sending out your Save the Date online. If you do not have all the emails you need, your printed wedding Save the Dates can be a great way to request email addresses from those who plan to attend your wedding. This can allow you to send out your wedding invitations digitally rather than incurring the printing and mailing costs associated with printed invitations.
Even if you plan to send your invitations through the mail, providing an address for your wedding website can often allow your guests to send RSVPs more easily when they receive your Save the Date or wedding invitation. A wedding website is a great resource for communicating with your guests and providing them with the information they need to plan their trip to attend your wedding celebration.
What Is the Etiquette of Wedding Save the Dates?
Save the Date etiquette has evolved over time. At one point, sending a digital Save the Date would have been considered a major breach of decorum. As more people have embraced the modern technologies of online communications, however, paperless Save the Dates have become much more accepted by experts on wedding etiquette. Sending printed or digital Save the Date cards will provide plenty of advance warning for your guests of your wedding plans in the near future.
If you are in the process of planning a destination wedding, sending out the Save the Dates for your wedding early in the process can make it much more practical for your guests to make financial and travel arrangements to share in your big day. Sending your printed or online Save the Dates early in the planning process can be an important way to allow your guests the luxury of time when planning for your upcoming wedding.
Using polite and pleasant wording is another essential element of creating a printed or digital Save the Date that will impress guests and inspire them to attend your celebration. The wedding Save the Date examples available on Bliss & Bone can provide you with insights into the best and most practical way to communicate your upcoming plans with your friends and family. This can help you stay on the right side of etiquette protocols when designing Save the Dates for your wedding.
What to Include on a Save the Date
Both printed and digital Save the Dates should feature much of the same information. Knowing what to include on a Save the Date, what to leave out and what should be saved for your formal wedding invitation can help you manage your wedding plans much more efficiently. Here are some guidelines for creating a printed or online Save the Date that is informative and engaging for your guests:
- Keep it simple: Don't clutter up your wedding Save the Dates with unnecessary information. For both printed and paperless Save the Dates, keeping your design clean and free of extraneous information can make a big difference in the impact of these notifications. Most wedding Save the Date cards include the names of the couple, the date of the wedding and the city in which the wedding will be held. If you have already booked your venue, you can sometimes include this information on the Save the Dates for your wedding as well.
- Use striking imagery and colors: Making sure that your wedding Save the Dates are eye-catching can prevent them from getting lost in the shuffle of regular mail. Bold colors, photos or images can make your wedding Save the Date even more appealing and can ensure that they are noticed by those who receive them through the postal service.
- Personalize your information: Adding a photo of you and your partner can often help your guests to recognize you when they receive your wedding Save the Date. If you or your partner typically go by a nickname, you can also add this in quotes after the first name to help your guests make the connection between your printed or digital Save the Date and you and your partner.
- Aim for clarity: In most cases, just the names of you and your partner, the date of your wedding and the city in which it will be held will be sufficient for your printed or digital Save the Dates. If you wish, however, you can use the examples on Bliss & Bone to create printed or online Save the Dates with wording that suits your preferences.
These simple guidelines can help you to create wedding Save the Dates that will let your invited guests plan for your wedding in advance of the big day. This can significantly increase the ability of the ones you love to attend your wedding day celebration.
When to Send Save the Dates
Another key element in planning a successful wedding is knowing when to send Save the Date cards to your guest list. Sending these notifications too soon could create a risk that your wedding could be overlooked or forgotten by those you want to attend. Sending them too late, conversely, could allow conflicts with other events to prevent your guests from attending your ceremony and reception. Figuring out when to send Save the Dates can sometimes be a challenging process.
When deciding when to send Save the Date cards, you should consider a few factors that include the speed of postal delivery, the location of your planned wedding and the number of guests you want to attend. If your wedding will consist primarily of close friends and family members, your printed or digital Save the Dates can augment phone calls, texts or online messages that can provide early notification of your general wedding plan. This can allow your printed or paperless Save the Date notices to serve as an additional notification rather than the sole early notice of your upcoming wedding plans.
Maintaining the proper timing for Save the Dates and wedding invitations can sometimes be challenging. As a rule of thumb, send your printed wedding Save the Dates at least two weeks before you would normally send a Save the Date online. Be sure to give as much notice as possible for destination weddings and at least six to eight months for other types of weddings. Early receipt of printed or paperless Save the Dates can allow for greater flexibility on the part of those you want at your celebration.
Save the Date vs Invitation: What Is the Difference?
When thinking about Save the Date vs invitation options for your wedding, it is important to note that these wedding communications differ from each other in some important ways:
- Timing: Both printed and online Save the Dates are designed to be sent early in the wedding planning process. Digital Save the Dates can sometimes be sent later than comparable printed wedding Save the Dates because they spend nearly no time in transit. Printed wedding Save the Date cards, however, should usually be sent out as early as possible up to a year before the ceremony is planned. By contrast, your wedding invitations usually should be sent around four to five months before the date of your wedding celebration.
- Information: Wedding invitations include plenty of information that will not reasonably fit on a single card. While your printed or paperless Save the Date will usually contain only your names, the date and the city with an optional added line for your wedding website URL, your wedding invitation will include specific information on your venues, locations, wedding attire and inserts that list your wedding registries and other useful facts that can help your wedding guests manage the entire process much more easily.
- Design: Because of the smaller size of Save the Dates for your wedding compared with invitations, the design used for these notices will typically be simpler. Your wedding Save the Date can reflect the general aesthetic of your theme or your wedding invitations or can be completely different to suit your own specific preferences.
- Expected responses: While some guests may choose to visit your wedding website to let you know about their plans to attend your wedding after receiving a printed or paperless Save the Date, RSVPs are usually only requested or required after the invitation has been sent out to your wedding guest list.
Understanding the differences between wedding Save the Dates and formal wedding invitations can allow you to make the most positive impression on those you want to attend your wedding. By providing the right information in the appropriate format and at the right time, you can set the stage for an unforgettable wedding day that will be long remembered by those you invite to attend and by everyone in your wedding party.
Deciding Between Printed and Digital Save the Dates
There are advantages and drawbacks to both printed and online Save the Dates. In many cases, sending an online Save the Date can reduce delivery times and can eliminate the loss of these notifications in the mail. This can make sending your Save the Date online a much more practical proposition.
Paperless Save the Date notifications are also less expensive. They require no postage costs and no printing, which makes it much more affordable for you and your partner. Online Save the Dates do require email addresses for all the recipients, which can be challenging to obtain. In some cases, you may be able to collect email addresses on your wedding website from those who receive the printed Save the Dates for your wedding.
One of the most important advantages of printed Save the Dates is the ability to use printing techniques and added features to make them look even more special. Letterpress Save the Dates feature raised type that can create textural interest. Gold foil Save the Date options allow you to use metallic printing to add an elegant touch to these notifications. While these options are also available when sending your Save the Date online, they will lack the tangibility of printed items. This is especially true for letterpress Save the Dates, which can serve as valuable keepsakes for your closest friends and family members. The tangible textural differences will make your printed Save the Date even more special and unique and will help it stand out from other mail your potential guests may receive.
Because printed Save the Dates for your wedding are usually sent in card form, they can be displayed on the refrigerator or on a bulletin board to keep your wedding top of mind for those who want to attend. This can often reduce the risk of conflicting plans on the part of the guests you invite. Sending your Save the Date online can sometimes pose a risk that this notification will end up in the spam filter of your recipient and will go unread or that it will be deleted accidentally.
Ultimately, the decision between printed and digital Save the Dates will depend on the accessibility of email for your guests and your own personal preferences. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to create beautiful printed letterpress Save the Dates and elegant online options that will suit your taste and style perfectly.
Features of Save the Dates for Your Wedding
At Bliss & Bone, we make the process of customizing the Save the Dates for your wedding easy and intuitive for you and your partner. Some of the most important features we provide include the following:
- Graphics and images: You can select from an array of graphics and images that can be used for both your wedding Save the Dates and for your invitations. You can even carry through the same design theme for your wedding website, which can create a cohesive and beautiful look for your entire suite of communications about your upcoming nuptials. At Bliss & Bone, we offer an extensive lineup of options for graphics, images and other design elements to make your Save the Date extra special. You can also upload a photo with meaning to you and your partner on the Bliss & Bone site to personalize your wedding Save the Date even more.
- Color options: From bright hues to stark black and white, you can select a wide range of color schemes when creating your Save the Date. Taking stock of the colors you plan to use for your wedding decor and the overall look you want for your invitations can allow you to match your wedding Save the Dates to your wedding theme and color scheme, which can help you to create a pulled-together and elegant look for all your communications regarding your wedding.
- Fonts: The most important aspect of your Save the Date is the information it communicates to those you plan to invite to your wedding. Making sure the font you choose is easy to read and in a contrasting color to the background will communicate your message more clearly. For instance, a gold foil Save the Date should be used with a darker background to allow the shiny metallic letters to be read more easily by your guests.
- Lettering: Bliss & Bone also offers a number of effects and lettering options that include gold foil Save the Date options. Metallic effects can create visual interest for your Save the Dates and wedding invitations. Whether you are considering silver or gold foil Save the Date lettering, Bliss & Bone makes it easy to find the ideal options for your celebration. We offer lettering options that will enhance the beauty of your Save the Dates and create a distinctive touch of elegance for these wedding communications.
- Printing options: Letterpress Save the Dates are popular options for printed notices. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to design and print letterpress Save the Dates to add texture and elegance to these cards. You can also opt for less expensive options when planning your Save the Date, which can make it much more affordable to create beautiful Save the Date cards to send to everyone on your guest list.
- Examples of Save the Dates: At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to find examples of a variety of Save the Date designs. Whether you are looking for floral-inspired wedding Save the Date options or elegant and simple options for your wedding invitations and Save the Dates, we can provide you with the inspiration you need to create a unique Save the Date that works for you and your partner.
- Templates: The right templates and tools can make it much easier for you to create the perfect Save the Dates for your wedding. Bliss & Bone offers an outstanding array of options that can help you to design wedding invitations, wedding websites and Save the Dates that will make a positive impression on your guests. Our templates are easy to use, which can make it easy for you and your partner to create online or printed wedding Save the Dates, wedding invitations and more for your upcoming nuptial celebration.
- Backgrounds: The right backgrounds can make a big impact on the appearance of your wedding Save the Dates. At Bliss & Bone, one of our greatest strengths is the depth of our background selections. We have an extensive lineup of backgrounds that can be used for wedding Save the Dates, wedding invites and websites. Whether you are planning to send your wedding Save the Date digitally or through the mail, the right background can be the basis for an elegant and engaging notification for all your wedding guests.
From jungle greenery to elegant architectural themes, Bliss & Bone can help you put all the pieces together to create the best Save the Dates for your wedding. Our website offers the tools and elements you need for a memorable wedding Save the Date you and your partner will be proud to send to friends and family members close to home or around the world.
How Much Do Save the Dates Cost?
While digital Save the Date communications are much less expensive than comparable printed Save the Dates for your wedding, you still will not pay a high percentage of your wedding budget for printed or online Save the Date communications. In most cases, the Save the Dates for your wedding will consist of a single postcard, which will require minimal postage and printing costs to complete. More complex designs or added treatments for your wedding Save the Dates can often increase the cost of these communications. For instance, gold foil Save the Date or letterpress options for printed cards can significantly add to the overall price you will pay for the Save the Dates for your wedding.
Bliss & Bone can help with affordable options for couples wondering, "How much do Save the Dates cost?" We make it easy to design your own wedding Save the Date cards and to create printed or paperless Save the Date solutions that work for your budget and for the overall design of your wedding. By designing the Save the Dates for your wedding yourselves, you and your partner can incorporate your own special touches without the expense of a professional designer.
Some of the extras that can add to the cost of your Save the Dates will include certain printing processes, luxury papers and envelopes. If you opt for a simple postcard-style Save the Date, you can often reduce the cost of these notifications to a significant degree.
Designing Your Wedding Save the Date
Creating unique and memorable Save the Dates for your wedding can be a great way to generate interest in your ceremony and reception plans. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you to incorporate your favorite motifs into your wedding Save the Date to make these notices truly your own. Some of the most popular ideas to consider when planning the Save the Dates for your wedding are listed here:
- Consider a floral theme: Using flowers as accents or backgrounds for your Save the Date can allow you to complement your wedding theme or to create an elegant and appealing look for these notifications. Adding flowers as an image or a background will allow you to communicate a sense of romance for your upcoming wedding day celebration and your relationship with your partner and spouse-to-be.
- Keep it green: In many cases, a backdrop of green foliage can allow you to show off your love of nature and the great outdoors. Adding a hint of greenery to your Save the Dates can make them even more beautiful and more eye-catching when they arrive in the mailbox or the email inbox.
- Feature sand and sun: Especially if you are planning a summer wedding near the coast, incorporating beach themes can communicate your love of sand and sun while reflecting the theme of your wedding and your own unique aesthetic.
- Opt for elegant and simple: Adopting stark architectural looks for your Save the Date can allow you to showcase your own personal sense of style. Black-and-white designs or geological patterns can make it easier for you and your partner to maintain flexibility when planning your wedding decor and the design of your entire celebration.
- Relax with island motifs: Bliss & Bone offers a variety of breezy island styles for Save the Dates, wedding invitations and websites. This can communicate a casual vibe to your guests and can set the stage for your upcoming celebration.
- Go a little bit wild: Backgrounds and images that feature jungle greenery can allow you to explore your wild side when creating your Save the Date or wedding invite. These backgrounds are versatile and can convey a sense of your own romantic and untamed love.
- Head up where you belong: Photos or backgrounds that feature majestic mountain peaks are popular choices among couples who design their Save the Dates at Bliss & Bone. These elegant designs are inspiring and beautiful ways to demonstrate your enduring and lofty love for your partner.
- Personalize your Save the Date: At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy to upload your own photo and to incorporate it into your Save the Date design. The photo you choose can be one of you and your partner holding hands, kissing or even of your beloved pets. Whatever you choose as your personal photo, you can make a real impression by including this in your Save the Date, wedding invitation or website design.
Finding ways to show off your personal style and aesthetic when creating Save the Dates for your wedding can make this event even more special for you and your partner. Your Save the Date card can serve as an ambassador to those you wish to invite and can represent you and your partner in the most positive light to friends and family members.
Linking Your Wedding Save the Date With Your Wedding Website
When planning and designing your Save the Dates, you and your partner can add even more functionality to these cards and to your overall planning process. Bliss & Bone offers tools that can make it easier to create a wedding website and to direct your guests to this valuable resource. If you create your wedding website early in the process, you can even include the URL of your website on your Save the Date to keep your guests in the loop regarding your upcoming wedding plans. Here are some of the key reasons to create a link between your wedding website and your Save the Date cards:
- Communicating with your guests: The first and most important way in which wedding websites can assist you and your invited guests is by providing an avenue for two-way communication. Your guests can post questions or comments on your website and can receive responses in the same way, which can reduce misunderstandings and mistakes that could mar an otherwise flawless wedding celebration.
- Requesting emails for online wedding invitations: Adding a link to your wedding website on your Save the Dates can allow you to request email addresses from those on your guest list. This can make it possible for you to send digital wedding invitations to most or all of those you plan to invite to your wedding. Since digital invites are cheaper to send than comparable printed wedding invitations, you can save money by sending your wedding invitations digitally rather than through the mail.
- Letting friends know about changes to your wedding: Most wedding plans require a little tweaking or adjusting along the way. Your wedding website is a great way to let people know about these changes as they occur and to keep your friends and family members in the loop regarding the latest arrangements for your wedding celebration.
- Providing information on transportation to your wedding venues: Depending on where you decide to get married, finding transportation to your chosen venues could be difficult for your guests. If you can do some research on the closest airports and the most convenient ways to reach these venues, your wedding website can serve as a valuable source of information for those who are planning to attend your celebration. A little work on your part could pay off in increased attendance at your upcoming wedding.
- Accessing language support functionality: At Bliss & Bone, we offer support for multiple languages that can provide your guests with access to online Save the Date and wedding invitation information in a language they can understand. This can be especially important if you are planning to invite guests from foreign countries or those who may not be fluent in written or spoken English.
- Receiving and requesting RSVPs: Your wedding website is a great way to accept RSVPs and to touch base with those who have not yet responded to your wedding invitation. You can even set up your RSVP capabilities well before your invitations are ready to send out. This can allow you to plan much more effectively for your upcoming wedding celebration.
- Offering an inside look at your wedding: Information like the dress code for your wedding, the planned reception menus and the places at which you and your partner have registered for gifts can also be included on your wedding website. Providing this information can add a personal touch that can make your wedding more accessible and more engaging for all those on your guest list.
Designing your wedding websites to work together with your Save the Dates and your wedding invitations can be a great way to manage many different aspects of your wedding day. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy for you to link your wedding website with your Save the Dates and other wedding communications to provide you with added help in planning your wedding day celebration and in staying in touch with those you want to be part of this special day for you and your partner.
How Wedding Websites Can Help You Plan Your Wedding
There are a few important ways in which your Save the Dates can provide you with added help in planning your wedding. Save the Dates can include a link to your wedding website, which is probably the most convenient way to collect information from your guests. By sending out your Save the Dates early enough, you can also gauge the approximate number of guests you can expect at your celebration by asking them to sign up for updates and emails on your wedding website.
Your wedding website can also allow you to offer information on menus for your reception. Be sure to consider dietary restrictions, known allergies and preferences when planning your menu choices. This can allow you to accommodate your guests more easily while ensuring that you, your partner and your friends and family members can enjoy the food served at your wedding celebration.
RSVPs are an important part of planning your wedding. These responses from your invited guests can be delivered online through your wedding website and can be tabulated and compiled to help you determine the likely number of guests at your celebration. This will help you to manage catering costs, accommodate menu requests and to choose an appropriately sized venue for the number of guests you expect at your upcoming nuptials.
Bliss & Bone offers wedding websites that can be customized to suit your specific needs and wishes. This can allow you to avoid the cookie-cutter look of many websites and can help you to make the best impression on all those who plan to attend your celebration.
Keys to a Great Wedding Save the Date
Whether you and your partner prefer neutral themes or bold and bright colors for your Save the Dates, creating an unforgettable wedding notice can help you make a real splash with those who receive these wedding notifications. When designing your Save the Date at Bliss & Bone, following a few simple strategies can often help you achieve the best possible results for your design efforts. Here are the most important elements of your printed wedding Save the Date and some ways to use them effectively to create a notification of which you and your partner can be rightly proud:
- The right background: As the first layer of your Save the Date, your background will serve as the canvas on which you will place all the other parts of your design. Bliss & Bone offers numerous backgrounds that range from whimsical to stark and dramatic. Whatever your preference or style, we offer an array of backgrounds that can be used for Save the Dates, wedding invitations and websites.
- Design elements and images: From photos you upload to the array of graphics and images available from Bliss & Bone, your wedding Save the Dates can be made even more special with the addition of these visual elements. A picture may be worth a thousand words. On a Save the Date, it can communicate as much as the text you choose to let people know about your upcoming wedding celebration. For this reason, selecting the most appropriate and appealing images for your Save the Date can make a big difference in the reception this card receives from those on your guest list.
- Text and wording: The wording you select for your wedding Save the Dates can also have a big impact on those who receive these items. While it is usually recommended to keep your wording simple, making sure that your Save the Date is polite and elegant is also important to encourage your guests to share your special day with you.
- Fonts: The fonts and printing methods you use for your Save the Dates will also have a big impact on the quality of the finished result. While whimsical or silly fonts may be appealing to you and your partner, they can sometimes be difficult to read. Making sure the font you choose is easily readable by your intended recipients is essential. If your guests cannot decipher your message, they are unlikely to save the date you have designated for your wedding.
- Basic information: Communicating the date and location of your wedding is the primary focus of your Save the Date card. You will also need to include your name and that of your partner. If you have already created a website for your wedding, your website URL can also be included on the bottom of the card as an added way for your guests to stay in touch with you and your partner.
- Addresses for your recipients: Whether you decide to send your wedding Save the Date by postal mail or email, you will need addresses for these notifications. Collecting these addresses can be a lengthy process. If you can enlist the help of friends and family, however, you may be able to streamline this part of planning for your Save the Dates.
- Wedding logos and monograms: Creating branding for your wedding can be a great way to keep your wedding celebration top of mind for those you have chosen to invite. Wedding logos and monograms can provide a distinctive look for your wedding communications and can assist you in branding your celebration and your relationship to friends, family members and those in your wedding party.
- Printing effects: Letterpress and embossed cards offer a touch of distinction and elegance to wedding invitations and Save the Dates for your wedding. These options cost a little more than plain Save the Dates but can make a big difference in the way your Save the Dates look and in their textural appeal as keepsakes or reminders.
- Gold foil and metallics: Gold foil, silver foil and metallic looks for your Save the Date cards can provide real elegance and an unforgettable look for these communications. While these additions may cost more than standard Save the Date options, they can also allow you to make a real impression on those who receive your reminders of your planned wedding date.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer practical help for creating beautiful online or printed wedding Save the Date cards. If you are looking for an affordable way to create customized wedding invitations, websites or Save the Dates, we are the best option for your upcoming nuptial celebration.
Why Choose Bliss & Bone for Your Save the Dates?
Bliss & Bone offers some real advantages for you in creating custom Save the Dates that will stand out from the crowd. Some of the most important benefits of choosing Bliss & Bone for your wedding stationery suite are listed here:
- Customized and beautiful invites and Save the Dates: Because Bliss & Bone offers numerous ways to customize your Save the Date, you can avoid the cookie-cutter look of many other wedding stationery companies. We specialize in providing multiple options for backgrounds, images and designs that can allow you to create a Save the Date card that is truly unique and that reflects the special love you and your partner share.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use tools and templates: Bliss & Bone has templates and tools that can allow you to start from a pre-existing design or to create your own design from start to finish. These tools and templates can allow you to enjoy greater flexibility when creating websites, wedding invites and Save the Dates for your upcoming nuptial events.
- Language support features: One of the exclusive features available from Bliss & Bone is support for foreign languages. This can allow you to communicate with your guests in the language they prefer, which can eliminate the language barrier for everyone on your guest list. If you are planning to invite friends and family members around the globe, our language support features are ideally suited to you.
- Matching all elements of your stationery suite: Working with Bliss & Bone to create Save the Dates, wedding invitations and websites that use the same general design can create a coordinated and cohesive look for your entire wedding. You can take your inspiration from your wedding theme, the wedding cake, wedding dresses or other elements of decor to find the perfect theme for all your wedding communications. In some cases, your venue can even play a role in helping you find the common thread that will tie all your communications together and will create improved branding for your upcoming wedding celebration.
- Affordability: Because you design your own Save the Dates on the Bliss & Bone website, you can eliminate the need for a professional wedding designer. Our tools make it simple to add images and backgrounds that will complement each other and that will create the perfect look and feel for your wedding celebration. Bliss & Bone works to keep the cost of our services low for online and printed wedding invites and Save the Dates for your wedding. This can help you to manage budget issues much more effectively and efficiently.
- Mix and match your options: In some cases, it may make sense to send some online and some printed Save the Date cards and wedding invitations. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you to create matching online and printed versions of your wedding stationery to assist you in cutting costs while ensuring that you receive the best and most practical solutions for your wedding notification needs.
At Bliss & Bone, we take pride in offering the best printed or digital Save the Date options for our clients. We work with couples to deliver outstanding options for all types of wedding stationery and websites. To learn more about how we can help you create the best invites, Save the Dates and other stationery for your wedding plans, visit us online or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you design the perfect wedding stationery for your once-in-a-lifetime celebration.