Bliss & Bone Can Help You Create the Perfect Online Wedding Invitation
Planning for your upcoming wedding can be a wonderful but challenging experience. Bliss & Bone can make it simpler for you and your partner with innovative solutions and online wedding invitations that can streamline the process of sending out Save the Dates and invitations and receiving responses to these communications.
Creating a custom online wedding invitation can allow you to design your own unique work of art and to send it out to your guests. These functional and beautiful online wedding invites can connect with your wedding website to make it much easier to collect responses from your invited guests. Your Save the Date notifications and wedding invitations often create the first impression of your wedding for your guests. Making sure that your invitations suit your personal aesthetic and deliver the necessary information is essential to achieve the best results.
Your wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. At Bliss & Bone, we can help you create a customized online wedding invitation that reflects the depth of your commitment and that incorporates your own unique aesthetic. Here are some of the basics of creating a great online wedding invitation for your upcoming nuptials.
Parts of a Great Online Wedding Invitation
Making a wedding invitation online requires careful attention to details. Most online wedding invitation sites offer some basic features and functions that can make the process easier. Knowing what to include in your wedding online invitationcan help make this process much easier and more convenient for you and your partner. Your online wedding invitations will typically include the following elements:
- Dates, times and locations: The primary practical reason for sending wedding invitations is to deliver information on the venues, dates and times of events. Your online wedding invitation should include all of this information to ensure that your guests know when and where your wedding will take place.
- RSVP capabilities: The term RSVP refers to "répondez s'il vous plaît," a French phrase that translates to "please respond." Creating a wedding invitation with an online RSVP can make it much easier for your guests to respond. Selecting a customized wedding invitation that has an RSVP online can also make it easier for you to determine how many people to expect at your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Tracking for RSVPs and emails: When making a wedding invitation online, you will also want to look for features that allow you to track the emails and RSVPs received from your guests. Many online wedding invitation sites also offer a wedding website that can make it easier to collect RSVPs from your guests.
- Customization options: While you may be able to design a wedding invitation online free, sites that offer this service typically do not include customization options to allow you to make your online wedding invitations truly your own. This can limit your ability to create the best online wedding invitation for your big day and for your guests.
- Follow-up functionality: Another feature to look for when selecting an online wedding invitation is the ability to follow up with guests who have not yet responded to your initial invitation. You may also need to update your online wedding invites to incorporate the latest information as your plans change. The best online wedding invitation will allow you to resend your information quickly and easily.
Reasons to Choose an Online Wedding Invitation
There are many good reasons for choosing an online wedding invitation for your upcoming nuptials. Some of the most common reasons to design and send your wedding invites online include speed of delivery, cost and environmental impact:
- Faster delivery and response times: Unlike printed invitations, your online wedding invitations arrive within seconds of being sent. This makes sending your wedding invitation online the fastest way to get the word out to friends and family members wherever they are located.
- Lower costs: Making a wedding invitation online is the most affordable method for sharing the news about your upcoming ceremony, reception and other events associated with your wedding. If changes must be made to your announcements or invitations, these changes typically can be made to your wedding invitation online free of additional charges.
- Environmentally responsible: Sustainability is an important trend in modern weddings. Making a wedding invitation online can be a green-friendly way to reduce paper use and to lower the carbon footprint associated with your wedding preparations.
- Convenient follow-ups: Choosing to make a wedding invitation online can allow you to make any necessary changes and to resend your invitations without added printing costs or delays.
Bliss & Bone can help you to take advantage of these benefits by providing you with the tools you will need to create a beautiful online wedding invitation for your upcoming wedding.
How Much Do Online Wedding Invitations Cost?
The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300. Since the average cost of printed invitations can range between $5,000 to $8,000 for 100 invitations, making a wedding invitation online could potentially save you a considerable amount of money on the overall cost of your wedding. At a minimum, you will usually spend $250 for printed wedding invitations.
By contrast, online wedding invitations are far more affordable. In most cases, you will pay no more than $1 per invitation for your online wedding invitation ecards. Customizable online wedding invitations cost only a small fraction of the price you will typically pay for printed wedding invitations. Since postage is not required for wedding invites online, you can save money that can more productively be spent on other parts of your reception and ceremony preparations.
While some online wedding invitation sites allow you to make a wedding invitation online for free, these options usually offer minimal customization and may not allow you to create a wedding invitation with an online RSVP. This can limit your options in terms of making your online wedding invitation your own. It can also reduce the usefulness of your wedding online invitation to a significant degree.
By making a wedding invitation online, you can not only save money but can also enjoy the added convenience of online responses from your invited guests. Your online wedding invitation ecards can also provide information to your guests about where to find added information about your venue, your area and travel arrangements for your upcoming wedding.
The Benefits of an Online Wedding Invitation
Making a wedding invitation online can provide some real benefits for you and your guests. Taking your wedding invites online can be a practical choice for you, your partner and your entire wedding party. Here are some key advantages of choosing to make a wedding invitation online rather than going with print-only invitations:
- Delivering your wedding invites online is often much more convenient for your invited guests. By sending online wedding invitations rather than printed invites, you can avoid issues that can arise when invitations go astray in the mail or are lost after arrival. This can reduce confusion and stress among your guests, especially if you combine your wedding invitation online with a website devoted to your upcoming wedding celebration.
- Your wedding online invitation can be adjusted or altered as your arrangements change and events are added to your wedding itinerary. This added flexibility can justify the cost of an online wedding invitation even without the other benefits offered by this method.
- Your online wedding invitation can be linked to a wedding website that can provide added information for your guests. Customized wedding websites typically cost between $60 and $120 per year and can provide access to up-to-date information on events associated with your wedding, travel planning information and maps to your chosen venues. You can even add a section for frequently asked questions to reduce the number of calls and emails you receive during the weeks and months leading up to your wedding.
- Putting your wedding invites online is especially appropriate for destination weddings. The additional information that can be included in your wedding invitation online can prove extremely useful to your guests in planning travel and accommodations for your destination wedding.
- Wedding invitation online options are ideally suited to organizing your guest list and deciding on the precise number of invited guests and plus ones. Because this information is maintained online, you can keep track of the total number of guests and the exact number of outstanding RSVPs with ease.
- By creating a wedding invitation that has an RSVP online, you can also identify people who have not yet responded to your invite and who may need a friendly reminder. You can also track responses to your online wedding invites more easily through your wedding website or your online wedding invitation sites.
- Your wedding invitation on line can also link to your wedding website, your gift registries and other key information that will help your guests participate in your wedding as fully as possible.
- One of the hottest trends in the wedding industry is a focus on eco-friendly wedding invites. Opting to put your wedding invite online will reduce the impact of these invitations on the environment. Even if you still must send out some printed wedding invitations to family members and friends who do not have access to email, sending out as many of your wedding invites online as possible can significantly lower the environmental impact of your upcoming wedding.
- Sending as many of your wedding invites online as possible can also be a budget-friendly measure for your wedding planning process. Designing a wedding invitation with an online RSVP function can save time and effort on your part while saving you money on the cost of traditional wedding invitations.
Creating a beautiful online wedding invitation can help you to set the stage for your special day and can provide your guests with a preview of your ceremony and reception well before they arrive at your wedding venue.
Examples of Beautiful Online Wedding Invitations
At Bliss & Bone, we offer a gallery of online wedding invitation options to provide you and your partner with the most innovative and elegant wedding invitation ideas. Some of our most popular types of wedding invites online include the following categories of online wedding invitation ecards:
By making a wedding invitation online, you can create a customized wedding invite that complements your overall wedding theme and suits your aesthetic preferences perfectly.
Features of an Online Wedding Invitation
Your wedding online invitation will typically include a number of features designed to help you create the best online wedding invitation. Some of the most important features will usually include the following options:
- The ability to upload backgrounds and scenes to surround the text of your wedding invite online
- Links to a wedding events page that also displays the online wedding invitation
- The ability to collect and compile information on responses from your guests
- A website that allows you to collect responses if you design a wedding invitation that has an RSVP online
- Comment walls for your wedding invite online
- Free options for follow-up emails and reminders for your online wedding invites
Bliss & Bone also offers some additional features that can be difficult to find in your wedding invitation on line. We offer integrated and comprehensive solutions for all your online wedding invitation needs.
Unique Features for Your Online Wedding Invites from Bliss & Bone
When making a wedding invitation online, you may be tempted to opt for online wedding invitation free websites that allow you to create your wedding invite online. These sites, however, typically fail to offer the customization options you need to make your online wedding invites something special. Here are some features offered by Bliss & Bone that may be impossible to find on most online wedding invitation free websites:
- Customized email designs and online wedding invitation ecards
- A custom event page that incorporates your wedding colors and specific images that have importance to you and your partner
- Links to your wedding website to provide added information for gusts who receive your wedding invitation online
- Support for foreign languages to streamline making a wedding invitation online that can be received and understood by everyone on your guest list
- An extensive graphics, image, photo and object gallery that can allow you to create a custom wedding invitation on line
- Custom text effects and letterpress options that allow you to create a unique look and feel for your wedding invitation online
- The ability to match your online wedding invitation to your wedding website, Save the Dates and paper invitations to create a cohesive look for every aspect of your wedding communications
- Shadows and textures that can be incorporated into your wedding online invitation
Many of these features are only available from Bliss & Bone. By designing your online wedding invites with us, you can enjoy the most elegant and pulled-together look for every aspect of your online wedding invitation, wedding website and all other communications you send to those on your guest list. We make it easy to create the best online wedding invitation for your special day.
When to Send Online Wedding Invitations
Once you have completed the process of making a wedding invitation online, you may be wondering about when you should send out your online wedding invitation to your guests. In general, Save the Dates should be sent out at six to eight months prior to the wedding date. Your online wedding invitation should generally arrive six to eight weeks before the big day.
If you are planning a destination wedding or a wedding to which significant travel will be required for most of your guests, you may want to set an earlier date for sending out your wedding invitation online. A good rule of thumb is to give at least five months of notice for destination weddings by sending out a Save the Date and then following up with a wedding invite online and request for RSVP at least three months beforehand.
Steps to Build Your Online Wedding Invitation
Creating your wedding online invitation requires a few simple steps. Some of the most important parts of this process include the following:
- Enter basic information about your wedding: This will include the date, time and location of your wedding. This will provide your guests with the information they need to make plans to attend your event.
- Create a Save the Date: One of the first steps in making a wedding invitation online should be to design a Save the Date. These important notifications are the first point of contact with guests and can provide you with essential information about the number of attendees you can expect at your wedding.
- Add design elements to surround your text: These may include images, graphics, logos or monograms to personalize your wedding invitation online and to create added excitement among your guests.
- Fine-tune your online wedding invitation design: Working with your partner to make a wedding invitation online can bring the two of you closer together and can ensure that you create a wedding invitation that reflects both of your aesthetic preferences.
- Enter basic information on the wedding invite online site: Your wedding invitation online provider will typically require some information about your venue, your date, time and the contact person for your wedding planning process before finalizing your wedding invites online.
- Work on your guest list: Collecting email addresses and determining how many paper invitations you will need should be the next step in making a wedding invitation online. This can help you to determine the right timeline for sending out paper invitations as well as wedding invites online.
- Upload the guest list and enter emails for delivering your wedding invite online: Once your guest list is complete, you can upload it to your online wedding invitation provider and perform some tests to make sure it is working as intended.
- Pay your wedding invite online company and send your emails: If all your tests for your wedding invites online work properly, you can send out your wedding invitation to your entire guest list.
- Track your RSVPs and emails: Tracking your responses through your wedding website or through your provider site can provide you with ongoing feedback on how many people will be attending your wedding and reception. By tracking RSVPs for your wedding invites online, you can scale your ceremony and reception to suit the number of guests more accurately.
- Update your website and gift registries: For a few months before and after your wedding, you will need to update your website to provide added information to your guests and those who were unable to attend in person. You can also update your wedding gift registries to reflect the gifts you received and to avoid duplications for late-arriving wedding presents.
At Bliss & Bone, we can help you with every step of making a wedding invitation online. Our goal is to help you design and send the best online wedding invitation for your once-in-a-lifetime wedding day. We offer an array of services that include wedding monograms and logos as well as many other online and printed stationery options for your wedding day. At Bliss & Bone, we work with you to help you create the wedding of your dreams.
Online Wedding Invitations vs. Paper Invitations
You may be wondering whether you should send out your wedding invitation online or stick to the traditional printed wedding invitations. Just 10 years ago, online wedding invitations were nearly unheard of for traditional weddings. Today, more couples are embracing the convenience and green-friendly benefits of online wedding invites. Choosing to deliver your wedding announcements and Save the Dates online can save you time and money compared with the cost of addressing and mailing printed wedding invitations to everyone on your list of invited guests.
Depending on the technical abilities of those on your guest list, you may be able to send out all your wedding invites digitally. This can save you a considerable amount of money that would otherwise be devoted to the purchase of printed wedding stationery. It is important to remember, however, that not everyone has access to email or maintains an email address to which these online wedding invites could be sent.
Even if you do opt for making your wedding invitations online, however, you can often combine print and digital wedding invitations to reduce the overall cost of your invitations. This can also provide you with a keepsake of your wedding for your scrapbook or for relatives who may not have the technical skills or the access to receive your invitation digitally.
Ultimately, the choice to go digital or to use traditional printed wedding invitations is up to you and your partner. If you decide to go digital, Bliss & Bone can provide you with a suite of services that will assist you in creating the most beautiful wedding invitations and websites for your upcoming nuptials. Because we also offer printed stationery for your wedding, we can create the perfect match for all your wedding communications and materials. Bliss & Bone delivers the perfect options for you and your partner.
Bliss & Bone Provides the Right Options for Your Wedding
If you are looking for the perfect solutions for your wedding stationery and communication needs, Bliss & Bone offers one-stop shopping for paperless and printed Save the Dates, wedding invitations, menus and other items you will need to make your wedding day memorable. We also offer you and your partner the chance to create and customize your wedding website with features only available through Bliss & Bone. To learn more, contact us online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to the chance to work with you to create an unforgettable wedding for you and your partner.