Creating Your Own Greenery Wedding Invitations With the Experts at Bliss & Bone
With your recent engagement and fast-approaching trip down the aisle, you are likely mulling over the many wedding themes and color schemes out there. If we may offer one piece of advice, you can’t go wrong with bringing in some of Mother Nature’s finest. Greenery wedding invitations are full of color and whimsy, and there is something so refreshing about the natural movement that comes with a leaf, flower or branch motif.
In this guide, we will walk you through the many greenery wedding invitation templates we have at Bliss & Bone, and everything else you need to know. From the information you need to gather beforehand to sending out your greenery wedding invitations, we hope to provide you with all of the tools you need to craft your own, ultra-personalized stationery suite.
What You Need to Do Before Sending Out Your Greenery Wedding Invitations
Before your invites appear in your guests’ inboxes or mailboxes, there are several steps to complete. To break it all down, we are detailing the key components of the planning process in the leadup to sending those perfect greenery wedding invitations. There is a lot of research and some outreach involved, so keep this list in mind throughout your journey in the leadup to your epic celebration.
Discuss your budget. Gather with your partner and any other friends or family who have offered to help pay for your wedding. In this discussion, you should go over how much you plan to pay for your wedding—and that includes your paper or digital stationery suite. From greenery wedding Save the Dates to cohesive reception decor, there is a lot you will need for this one-of-a-kind celebration.
Determine your guest list. This is crucial to your wedding planning process, because you need to know how many people will likely attend your event. You should expect that 70 to 85 percent of your invited guests will attend, and you need a venue that will be able to accommodate that many people. Talk with your partner and family about who you want there, and then do some outreach. For digital and printed greenery wedding invitations, you will need some form of contact information for each household.
Book your venue. It goes without saying that you need to lock down your venue and date before anything else. You can enlist the help of an expert planner to manage everything, but either way, we encourage you to research and visit potential venues. If you have found “the one,” verify that they have availability for a date that works for you and then submit your deposit. From there, you can make all of the decisions since the “where” and “when” of it all has been confirmed. Your venue can also inspire your stationery choices, as a mountainside ceremony could work well with rustic greenery wedding invitations.
Build your wedding website. Before you can start planning out your greenery wedding Save the Dates, we recommend exploring our wedding website designs. This will serve as your information hub for all things related to your wedding day, and any events before or after it.
Find a Save the Date greenery template. You need to include the basics while building your Save the Date greenery template, and that is specifically your venue or the city where you are getting married and the date. These should be sent out anywhere between six and 12 months prior to your date, so guests can have time to make travel plans. You can also choose to send your Save the Date greenery template via email or as a paper invite through the mail.
Once you’ve checked these off of your list, you can customize one of our greenery wedding invitation templates. About six to eight weeks before your special day, you should send out your greenery wedding invitations. You can choose one from the same collection as your greenery Save the Date, or you can completely customize your own. With the “Start From Scratch” feature, it is easier than ever to personalize every aspect of your wedding invite design.
However you decide to design these greenery wedding invitations, make sure to specify the information guests should fill out for your RSVP. On top of that, it is crucial that you ask guests to submit your RSVPs at least two weeks before the wedding. This way, you can manage your seating chart and guest list as efficiently as possible. After all, the last thing you need is finalizing your seating arrangements the morning of your special day!
Examples of Greenery Wedding Invitation Templates From Bliss & Bone
To give you a few ideas for greenery wedding invitation designs, we are highlighting some of our favorites. All of these are completely customizable, and many of them are featured in a collection with matching greenery wedding Save the Dates, website designs and more.
- Aaron greenery wedding invitation: With chic and simple palm fronds, the Aaron collection is ideal for a light and bright event. With sage green and brown, this could work for everything from a desert to island affair.
- Brando greenery wedding invitation: Hello, monstera plant! These simple greenery wedding invitations are the ideal complement to any island-inspired affair. If you are getting married in Hawaii or somewhere tropical, the oversized monstera leaves are paired with cohesive shadows and a blend of serif and script fonts in these greenery wedding invitations.
- Celeste greenery wedding invitation: For a vintage-glam style, the Celeste template brings a whimsical and romantic script font together with a gold background and leaf accents. All together, it mixes new and old in a way wedding couples will truly love and appreciate.
- Riley greenery wedding invitation: Breathe life into your greenery wedding invitations with this design, which has carefully placed eucalyptus plants across the page. It is a combination of modern and traditional, and we highly recommend these somewhat rustic greenery wedding invitations for practically any theme.
- Sophia greenery wedding invitation: Understated and modern-minimalist chic, these simple greenery wedding invitations showcase the couple’s first names in an embossed style and features the details in green at the bottom. To tie it all together, there are delicate branches of leaves to the right of the online greenery wedding invitation.
- Rowan greenery wedding invitation: A combination of nature and glam, these rustic greenery wedding invitations provide everything you need. The top section shows a couple’s first names in a powerful gold foil, and the deckle edges scream, “rustic.” Plus, there are delicate leaves to the side for a touch of greenery.
- Breanna greenery wedding invitation: The boho vibes radiating from these greenery wedding invitations bring warmth and botanicals to the table. The combination of browns and greens in the color palette creates a touch of natural whimsy that countless couples love for their wedding invitations.
- Imogen greenery wedding invitation: There is something bright and fresh about the Imogen greenery wedding invitations—which manage to do it all. This comes with a tropical leaf background, shadow and three-dimensional object that all fit this specific category.
- Remy greenery wedding invitation: For a darker, moodier type of greenery wedding invitations, the Remy combines bright and bold monstera leaves with a black background. This is a more unique twist on the classic greenery wedding invitations.
From super modern to more rustic greenery wedding invitations, our templates are sure to spark your imagination and get you excited about your upcoming celebration. Think through the colors and general decor ideas you love, and go from there. If you need even more inspiration, your wedding planner and friends and family can all provide advice and support in this creative process.
How to Incorporate Greenery Into Your Wedding Invitations
There are plenty of different templates to choose from for your greenery wedding invitations. However, there are several other options for wedding couples who are curious about bringing into botanical elements to their greenery wedding invitation design.
Here are a few other ways you can add to your greenery wedding invitations:
- Switch up the background design: If there is a design you love, but it does not have the greenery that you want, try swapping out the existing background. There are near-countless options to choose from in the online builder, and if you are working on digital greenery wedding invitations, you can easily transform the background. From a monstera plant to leaves you would find in the forest, you will likely find the ideal natural element for your greenery wedding invitation.
- Adjust the font or paper colors: In a similar way to the background adjustment, you can also bring green into your design. Simply change the font or solid paper color—for print or digital greenery wedding invitations—and you will instantly have the perfect, most on-theme invites.
- Bring in shadows: You do not necessarily need to have green in your greenery wedding invitation. Instead, consider adding a unique shadow that casts over your digital wedding invite. You can create the effect of tropical or forest leaves hanging over your greenery wedding invitation, making it a subtle sign that will set the tone for your upcoming celebration.
- Try adding three-dimensional objects: If you are creating an online wedding invitation, three-dimensional objects are about to become your new best friends. These are thoughtful additions that include all of the greenery you could ever want and need. You can add several, or place just one or two in the best spot on your greenery wedding invitations. Test out the different options, and see if there are other objects that coordinate with your aesthetic. For instance, you could find twigs are the ideal complement to your winter-inspired greenery wedding invitation.
Your greenery wedding invitations can prepare guests for what they can expect on your wedding day. With that, you should match the foliage at your wedding venue and the surrounding areas. Plus, you can use these suggestions to create the ultimate greenery wedding invitation design before you send them off to your guests.
The Cost of Greenery Wedding Invitations
Based on one study by The Knot, the average cost of wedding invitations and stationery is $530. In addition to invites, this may include Save the Dates, wedding menus and more. That number is likely on the lower end, however, as there are other estimates between $5,000 to $8,000 for printed wedding invitations. Meanwhile, digital wedding invitations are significantly less expensive and a popular option among couples wanting to be more eco-friendly.
At Bliss & Bone, online wedding invitations cost $1.20 each for one to nine recipients, or $0.90 each for 10 or more. And for physical wedding invites, costs start at $257.50 for 25 cards. More simple greenery wedding invitations will likely cost less than elaborate options with extra add-ons and customizations. Online invites are becoming increasingly popular for a variety of reasons, but clearly, there is a major pricing difference. For couples looking to save, this is one exceptional route to go with to cut costs without compromising on taste and style.
How to Personalize Greenery Wedding Invitation Templates With the Bliss & Bone Builder
Both digital and physical greenery wedding invitation templates are customized in a builder from Bliss & Bone. In this section, we will detail how to use both builders to customize the different templates available. First, select which option you would prefer, and then follow the instructions below.
How to Customize Digital Greenery Wedding Invitation Templates:
Choose one of the online Bliss & Bone greenery wedding invitation templates. Look through our digital options and click “Customize.”
Follow our clear process to add your finishing touches and preview your online invitation within the builder. During this time, you can also include three-dimensional objects, shadows and a unique logo in your template design.
Add your guests’ email addresses and review the email they will receive with your greenery wedding invitation.
Review everything, submit your payment and send it away to your guests’ inbox. With just a few clicks, guests will receive your email with all of the details about your upcoming celebration.
How to Customize Printed Greenery Wedding Invitation Templates:
Choose one of the printed Bliss & Bone greenery wedding invitation templates. Decide which one you love most and then click “Customize + Price,” which will direct you to the paper builder.
Follow the guided process and check out the pricing differences in real time.
Add on envelopes, card inserts and RSVP cards, and provide any additional information for your designer.
Upload your payment details and officially place your order, and then sit back as your designing begins.
Within two to three business days, you will receive a .pdf proof of your greenery wedding invitation design. Each purchase comes with two free proofs, and each additional one is $35.
If you give your designer final approval, you will receive your shipment in 12 to 15 business days. You can also pay extra for a rush order to be delivered even sooner.
Whether you are gravitating toward modern or rustic greenery wedding invitations, the pros at Bliss & Bone are here to make this process as seamless as possible. If you ever miss a step, our builder will flag it and not let you continue with the design process until you have completed everything. Plus, we are only an email away from assisting you with creating the simple greenery wedding invitations of your dreams.
Exploring Greenery Wedding Invitations and Other Stationery Options at Bliss & Bone
In addition to our many greenery wedding invitations, there are a variety of other paper and digital products available as well. There are templates for Save the Dates, wedding websites, rehearsal dinner invites and even wedding menus to choose from. You can also shop for greenery wedding invitations and more by collection, which shows side-by-side images of each item within a stationery suite. For instance, the Aaron collection is accented with muted green tones and palm fronds—iconic greenery wedding invitations that are well-suited for a desert locale.
Couples love customizing within a particular collection because it adds cohesion throughout your entire event. From the first thing guests see (your Save the Date) to the menu on each table setting, a matching stationery collection ties everything together in a well-curated manner. These collections take the guesswork out of creating that consistency, and you are more than welcome to tweak and alter these templates based on your and your partner’s specific preferences.
Start Designing Your Greenery Wedding Invitations Today at Bliss & Bone
By learning the ins and outs of stationery designing, we hope to feel ready to start personalizing your dream greenery wedding invitations. With three-dimensional objects in the form of branches and leaves, you are just a few clicks away from developing the most incredible simple greenery wedding invitations. Not only that, but you can also use our site to make your own Save the Dates, wedding websites, wedding menus and more. And do not forget that we have your back. Contact us online or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.