Make a Statement With Floral Wedding Invitations From Bliss & Bone
At Bliss & Bone, we offer an outstanding array of invitation options that can make your wedding day even more special. Floral designs can tie together every element of your wedding stationery to create a cohesive and elegant look for your celebration. By weaving floral themes throughout your decor and your stationery, you can create a truly romantic look for your wedding that will impress your guests and inspire them to attend your celebration.
Flowers are a versatile motif for your wedding invitations, your save the dates and your wedding website. From rustic floral wedding invitations that provide a real down-home feel for these communications to elegant and upscale floral designs for your save the dates and website, Bliss & Bone can help you find the perfect options for your upcoming nuptial celebration.
Your floral wedding invitations and save the dates can be beautiful and unique works of art that will inspire your guests to want to attend your celebration. Understanding the basics of creating your own wedding stationery suite can allow you to make the most positive decisions for yourself and your partner during this joyous time in both of your lives. Bliss & Bone is here to help you make a positive impression with wedding websites, save the dates and invites that will reflect your own preferred aesthetic.
This guide will help you to design and create floral wedding invitations that suit your style and that will make the best possible impression on those you want to share your special day with you. Coordinating your floral wedding invite with other elements of your wedding will allow you to create the most pulled-together look for your stationery, ceremony and reception celebrations.
Elements of Your Floral Wedding Invitation
Your wedding invitations should appear as one of the first items on your checklist for planning your wedding. In general, your floral wedding invite will typically include the following elements:
- Necessary information for your guests: Your floral wedding invite should include the date, time and location of your wedding along with your name and your partner's name. This information is essential to allow your invited guests to make plans to attend your wedding.
- Visual elements, including images and backgrounds: The look of your flower wedding invitation will have a big impact on how it is received by those you choose to invite. Backgrounds and images make up a big part of the overall look of your printed or paperless floral wedding invitations. Bliss & Bone has hundreds of floral options and makes it easy to find the most appropriate backgrounds and graphics to create floral wedding invitations you will be proud to share with friends and family members.
- Text and font selections: Finding the right fonts and writing the most appealing text can make your floral wedding invites even more special for your guests. At Bliss & Bone, we offer an outstanding array of fonts and can provide you with guidance and examples for your floral save the dates and invites. Our team is here to help when you need us.
- A link to your wedding website: Creating a wedding website can allow your guests to find important information and to stay in contact with you and your partner during the leadup to your wedding day. By using the same general theme for your wedding website, save the dates and wedding invites, you can create a unique look for your wedding stationery that will help your guests remember your upcoming event more easily.
- Inserts for RSVPs and other information: For formal wedding invitations, you may want to design and include inserts that will contain information not appropriate to put on the invitation itself. By using inserts, you can stay on the right side of wedding invitation etiquette while making sure your guests have all the information they need to attend your wedding. You can also include an insert with maps and directions to your wedding venues as a guide for your guests.
- Interior and exterior envelopes for printed invitations: For printed floral wedding invites, you will need an exterior envelope suitable for traveling through the mail. Interior envelopes are also sometimes used to provide added protection and can be addressed less formally than the outside mailing envelopes.
- Added features for online wedding invites: While printing your floral wedding invitations can often provide you and your guests with keepsakes of this special day, Bliss & Bone can also offer matching online wedding invites that can supplement your printed invitations. We can also link your paperless invites to your website to allow easier responses from your guests and to provide added information about your venues, local attractions and transportation to and from your chosen venues.
At Bliss & Bone, we are here to help with all aspects of creating a floral wedding invite and the associated wedding stationery. If you need an easy-to-use and affordable solution for your wedding invites, Bliss & Bone delivers the custom look you want at a price that suits your budget.
Creating the Right Timeline for Sending Floral Wedding Invitations
In general, your floral save the date cards should be among the first items listed on your timeline for planning your wedding. By letting your guests know to save the date of your planned wedding early in the process, you can reduce the chance of conflicting plans that could affect attendance at your celebration.
It is important to allow your guests enough time to respond to your wedding invitations. In general, your save the date floral notifications should arrive as soon as practical after you have decided on a date and general location for your wedding. This usually occurs after you have booked a venue for your upcoming wedding. Your floral wedding invitations should go out at least six to eight weeks prior to your wedding day. Because online wedding invitations are delivered through email, they can often be sent out somewhat later than printed options.
Creating a timeline and a checklist for planning your wedding can be an excellent way to ensure that you send out your floral save the date cards and wedding invitations in a timely way. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easier for you to design an entire wedding stationery suite that reflects the special love you and your partner share.
Types of Floral Wedding Invitations
Bliss & Bone offers an array of options for your floral wedding invitations and save the dates that can allow you to go as traditional or modern as you'd like. Some of our most popular options are listed here to help you design the perfect floral wedding invitations for your celebration:
- Modern floral wedding invitations often use contrasting colors or stark black-and-white designs to communicate a more formal look and feel. Combining foliage with floral save the dates and invitations can sometimes communicate a more modern look for these communications.
- Rustic floral wedding invitations are popular for ceremonies and receptions surrounded by nature. By opting for rustic floral wedding invites, you can let your guests know that your wedding will be an elegant but relaxed affair. Pastels and photos are often used to create rustic floral wedding invitations and save the dates. By matching your rustic floral wedding invites to your overall theme, you can set the stage for a memorable celebration for you and your loved ones.
- Burgundy floral wedding invitations, save the dates and wedding websites are one of the top trends in the wedding industry. This royal hue can allow you to create a floral wedding invitation that will make a real statement about your upcoming nuptials. Matching your burgundy floral wedding invitations to your planned wedding decor can allow you to explore floral themes with bold colors and contrasts that could be the ideal option for your upcoming nuptial celebrations.
- Blush floral wedding invitations and floral save the date cards are another trending look in the wedding industry. This shade of pink goes well with a variety of colors, which can make it much easier to coordinate all aspects of your wedding attire and decor. Blush and burgundy floral wedding invitations can allow you to create visual interest with these complementary colors. Establishing a recognizable look for your wedding communications by choosing blush floral wedding invitations can give your guests an idea of what to expect when they arrive to attend your celebration on the big day.
- Chalkboard floral wedding invitations are a whimsical way to share your wedding plans with those you love and want to attend your upcoming celebration. These floral wedding invites use a black or gray background and can include colorful flowers, white fonts or both to create a distinctive appearance for these chalkboard floral wedding invitations. If you are planning a rustic ceremony, chalkboard floral wedding invitations could be the perfect option for you.
- Watercolor floral wedding invitations use pastels and light colors to create a dreamy appearance for your floral wedding invitations. Unlike blush floral wedding invitations, however, your watercolor floral wedding invitations will not generally include contrasts with stronger colors or black and white accents. Instead, the colors are typically muted and blend into each other for these types of wedding invitations.
Whether you prefer the elegance of burgundy floral wedding invitations or the down-home appearance of rustic floral wedding invites, you can find the ideal options for your floral wedding invitations at Bliss & Bone. Our invitation templates can serve as the starting point for your own unique design and can help you create the most beautiful flower wedding invitation possible.
How to Create Your Flower Wedding Invitation
Bliss & Bone makes it simple for you to create a save the date floral notification or invitation through our interface. Because we offer online and printed wedding invitations and save the dates, you can coordinate the look of all your invitations and save the date floral notifications to create a distinctive brand for your wedding. Here are the most important steps in the process of creating formal or rustic floral wedding invitations for your special day:
- Choose a theme: The theme you decide on for your floral wedding invitations will usually also be applied to your decor and other elements of your wedding stationery. For instance, if you have your heart set on watercolor floral wedding invitations, you will usually want to use pastels as the basis for your wedding attire and decor.
- Find the right design: Choosing the best design and backgrounds for your floral wedding invitations can allow you to create your own work of art to send to friends and family members near and far.
- Create your wedding website: At this point in the process, you may also want to set up a website for your wedding at Bliss & Bone. We make it easy to apply custom URLs and the overall design of your invitations to your website, which can allow you to match your website to your burgundy floral wedding invitations and save the dates for a cohesive and elegant look for all parts of your wedding stationery.
- Decide between paperless and printed: If you have email addresses for most of the people on your guest list, online wedding invitations can eliminate postage and printing costs and can streamline the process of receiving online RSVPs from your invited guests. Printed invites, however, are more formal and more traditional. Bliss & Bone makes it easy to mix and match paperless and printed invitations to suit your budget and your needs. Ultimately, however, the choice between online and printed invites is up to you and your partner.
- Set up your guest list: If you do elect to send some of your invitations online, you will need to add email addresses for your guests, and complete your guest list.
- Finalize and print (or send): Once every element is adjusted to your satisfaction and your invite is ready to go, you can print and pay for your invitations easily through Bliss & Bone, or send the online invitations when you are ready.
- Collect responses: If you have a wedding website with Bliss & Bone, you can collect RSVPs to your wedding invites quickly and easily. This can allow you to manage catering more effectively and to plan for the right number of guests for your wedding day celebration.
- Prepare for the big day: Once your invitations have been designed, printed and sent, you can focus on the other elements of your wedding preparations. Bliss & Bone is here to help you navigate all your wedding stationery needs and to take some of the stress out of the process of inviting your friends and family to share this special day with you and your partner.
At Bliss & Bone, we offer some of the most popular options as well as exclusive features that will set your floral invite apart from the ordinary.
Key Features of Floral Invitations From Bliss & Bone
Bliss & Bone can help you to create customized floral invitations that will complement your wedding aesthetic and that will allow you to bring your ideas to life for these important communications. Some of the most popular features we offer through our website are listed here:
- Templates and interfaces that work for you: Our interfaces are designed to be easy-to-use and intuitive for busy couples. We also offer templates that can streamline the process of designing your website and invites to an even greater degree. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy for you to create custom floral save the dates and invitations that will make the best impression on those who receive them.
- Letterpress and other text effects: The embossed look of letterpress printing makes it a perennial favorite for wedding invites. This can create an elegant and distinctive look for these wedding communications and can be matched to other elements of your wedding stationery.
- Full customization for floral invites: Unlike some cookie-cutter wedding invite companies, Bliss & Bone offers the ability to customize just about every element of your wedding invitations. This can allow your invite to stand out from the crowd and to be noticed. We offer an extensive gallery of photos, images and graphics that will make your wedding invite truly unique. Whether you want stylized flowers in stark black and white or pastels that provide a romantic look for your floral invitation, Bliss & Bone offers the options you need for your invites.
- Matching Save the Dates and invitations: Our galleries of backgrounds, images and fonts can allow you to choose a look for your wedding website, invitations and save the dates and to stick to that look for all your wedding communications. Bliss & Bone makes it easy to find the perfect configuration for your wedding invite and every other part of your stationery suite.
- Foreign language support: Bliss & Bone can print your floral wedding invitations and save the dates in a variety of foreign languages. This can make your invites even more special to relatives and friends who speak different languages. By sending your invites in a language that is familiar to your recipients, you can also show your thoughtfulness and your genuine desire to have these guests at your wedding celebration.
The exclusive features available from Bliss & Bone can allow you to create the ideal floral invitations and save the dates for your upcoming celebration. We are here to help with the right functionality and features for all your wedding stationery needs.
Designing the Best Floral Save the Dates
Since your save the date will usually be completed and sent out before your wedding invitations are ready, deciding on the right floral save the date template is an important first step in planning your wedding. Your floral save the date template will serve as the best foundation for building a design you and your spouse-to-be can use for many other aspects of your wedding.
When deciding on a floral save the date template, you may also want to design a wedding logo or wedding monogram to create a distinctive brand for your celebration. A wedding logo can represent your celebration and your relationship. In most cases, your wedding monogram is a combination of your initials with your partner's initials that can be used during the leadup to your wedding as well as for stationery after you are officially married.
If you decide on paperless save the dates, you can often link these digital communications directly to your website. This can allow you to receive early responses about those who plan to attend your wedding and can give you a better idea of the likely number of guests you can expect for your ceremony and reception. This added information can help you make the most cost-effective decisions about catering and venues for your wedding day.
Considerations and Questions About Floral Wedding Invitations
When designing your floral wedding invitation and save the date at Bliss & Bone, you and your partner should consider some important questions that could have a significant impact on this process. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about wedding websites, wedding invitations and save the dates at Bliss & Bone.
Are invitations expensive?
While printed floral wedding invitations are generally more expensive than comparable paperless options, your invites are unlikely to be a major factor in the overall cost of your wedding. At Bliss & Bone, we make it easy and affordable to create formal or rustic floral wedding invitations that will suit your aesthetic preferences and your budget perfectly.
Should I choose paperless or printed invitations?
Paperless invites can be significantly less expensive than printed invitations. Opting for printed invites, however, can allow you to make additional choices about printing techniques, paper types and added services only available for printed invitations. Printed floral wedding invitations can also be treasured keepsakes for you and your family members. Your decision will depend on your own tastes and your budget for your upcoming wedding.
Do I need a wedding website?
While a wedding website is not necessarily required for your upcoming celebration, it can make communicating with your guests and sharing information much easier. Most people are connected online and will appreciate the opportunity to respond to your invitations and to ask questions in this environment. At Bliss & Bone, we recommend using a wedding website to keep your guests in the loop about all aspects of your upcoming wedding day celebration.
Stunning Floral Wedding Invitations With Help From Bliss & Bone
At Bliss & Bone, we have the experience and the expertise you need to create paperless and printed invitations and wedding websites to celebrate the love you and your partner share. We offer innovative features and easy-to-use templates and interfaces to make your wedding celebration something truly special. To learn more, visit us online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to touch base with our team. At Bliss & Bone, we are here to help you and your partner to prepare for this special day in both your lives.